WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
British Imperial Commonwealth contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in British Imperial Commonwealth
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, British Imperial Commonwealth is ranked 10,499th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Neptune Nation of Sea Star||Anarchy||“Under the water!”|
|2.||The Emirate of Quietrecon7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Space For Rent”|
|3.||The Republic of Mond Antrimer||Tyranny by Majority||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
- : The Republic of Stella 84 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Yadegare Omr departed this region for The Evil Empire.
- : The United States of Frood 32 departed this region for Chicken Nuggets.
- : Embassy established between Kronos and British Imperial Commonwealth.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and British Imperial Commonwealth.
- : The Aurrelian Empire of Ralticonis of the region Kronos agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Embassy Machine of Definitely Not Frenchy of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Join Lily of 99th Catgirl Division departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Join Lily of 99th Catgirl Division proposed constructing embassies with Kronos.
- : The Join Lily of 99th Catgirl Division proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
British Imperial Commonwealth Regional Message Board