WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Haimagaia
Last WA Update:
British Borders is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in British Borders
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, British Borders is ranked 3,897th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Kingdom of Haimagaia||Capitalist Paradise||“In parsimonia, si contendunt”|
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Great Spireites ceased to exist.
- : The federation of firma stabilitate ceased to exist.
- : Filey ceased to exist.
- : Teragrina lost WA Delegate status.
- : Teragrina ceased to exist.
- : Dutch-scousers ceased to exist.
- : Mavfortis ceased to exist.
- : The free people of blakeland ceased to exist.
- : Democratic nora staiya spabelt ceased to exist.
British Borders Regional Message Board
New dispatch pinned
To: All nations of British Borders
From: Federal Department of State, Regional Relations Office
The Federal Department of State would like to formally thank Haimagaia for their sole WA endorsement that in turn granted the Federal Republic with Delegate status. In an attempt to preserve regional stability, and as a sign of goodwill, this government humbly would request that the nations of British Borders submit endorsements to Teragrina. As Delegate for the last 6 days, the Federal Republic has already taken the initiative by creating the region's welcome telegram, establishing the regional flag, and playing an active role in the review and approval of WA proposals in both the General Assembly and Security Council. This government believes that a strong Delegate backed by regional endorsements will demonstrate the power, unity, and friendliness of the British Borders region and thus greatly appreciates any show of support.
Secretary of State, Timothy Dahlquist