WA Delegate (non-executive): The Nothing Fishy Going On Here of Gladys and the drowning fish (elected )
Founder: The Republic of Romano-British
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Traveling Wilburys, Codex Ylvus, Gypsy Lands, The Sportsbook, Compatibility, Balugata, Syria, Philippines, Lisseum, The Region Of Gargery, Free Market Federation, No OoOOos Region, Just relax, News Stand, Roma Invicta, Alnobia, and 7 others.Aurrelius, The Gay Agenda, United Island States, Fredonia, Embassylandia, The Embassy, and NSCP.
Construction of embassies with The Illuminati has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Greater Novus Britannia Empire has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Guinea Kiribati has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with free land has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Britannia Prima
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Britannia Prima is ranked 10,871st in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of The Notorious Mad Jack||Democratic Socialists||“I'm Part Of The Cabal”|
|2.||The Community of Soviet Republic of The English Union||Father Knows Best State||“The hammer and sickle shall never fade”|
|3.||The Memepublic of Fredria||Left-Leaning College State||“Never gonna give you up”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Pac Peo Sound||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“paradisus in unum”|
|5.||The Rogue Nation of Trans Girls and Monkeys||Left-wing Utopia||“Skirt go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”|
|6.||The Queendom of JacksonRoss||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Jackie”|
|7.||The Republic of English-Union||New York Times Democracy||“To Unify all Anglo nations”|
|8.||The Republic of Aye we dong want you||Iron Fist Consumerists||“No one loves you”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Ashwood Donner||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Steam is the Breath of Life!”|
|10.||The Federal Republic of Not yet h||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Not yet...”|
Last poll: “Want to be included in the regional map?”
- : Embassy established between Britannia Prima and NSCP.
- : The Rogue Nation of The Notorious Mad Jack aborted construction of embassies with Create an embassy with us.
- : The Free Land of Faiq of the region Create an embassy with us agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy established between Britannia Prima and The Embassy.
- : The Nothing Fishy Going On Here of Gladys and the drowning fish agreed to construct embassies with Free land.
- : The Nothing Fishy Going On Here of Gladys and the drowning fish agreed to construct embassies with Guinea Kiribati.
- : The Nothing Fishy Going On Here of Gladys and the drowning fish agreed to construct embassies with Greater Novus Britannia Empire.
- : The Nothing Fishy Going On Here of Gladys and the drowning fish agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Novus Greater Britannia of the region Greater Novus Britannia Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Britannia Prima Regional Message Board
Baah, They're all paranoid. You know what its like with power hungry and accusatory nations.
Hope you enjoy the region.
Do we want embassies with the Republic of Conservative Nations? We'll have to exchange ambassadors (for newbies, this means i place a puppet nation into their region named something like ambassador from Britannia Prima to Republic of Conservatives.) and if possible we could engage in interregional competitions/activites/imnotreallysure. Sound good?
I don't care either way