WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of BI33
Last WA Update:
Borneo Island is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Borneo Island
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Borneo Island is ranked 4,893rd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of BI33||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate”|
- : Embassy established between Antifa and Borneo Island.
- : Embassy established between The MT Army and Borneo Island.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of BI33 proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
- : The MT Army Museum of BI33 proposed constructing embassies with The MT Army.
- : The MT Army Museum of BI33 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The MT Army Museum of BI33 tagged the region "Eco-friendly".
- : The MT Army Museum of BI33 barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- : The MT Army Museum of BI33 password-protected the region.
Borneo Island Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.