WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The embassy with Zero Zero Zero Zero is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Board Game Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Board Game Nations
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Board Game Nations is ranked 425th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Clanktopolis||Left-Leaning College State||“The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. ”|
|2.||The Empire of The Zappening||Father Knows Best State||“Prepare for The Zappening”|
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 397 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero ordered the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
- : The Fat of Captain Lard of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
- : The Colony of Drypeak of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Board Game Nations.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
- : The Memleket of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Fat of Captain Lard of the region Union of Lardy Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands cancelled the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
Board Game Nations Regional Message Board
Press 'F' to pay respects.
Greetings from our region to yours.
** sends over a basket of muffins, jam, butter, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and hershey's kisses**
Yay, I'm the new delegate of this inactive and dead region :D
so what, you wanna leave?
...I haven't logged into BGO in months. D:
I didn't say anything about leaving, moo.
I'm pretty inactive on BGO too (aside from one game I played a month back) but even so, I still check NationStates every day.
“Oh he is my favourite! I’d love to show him MY Gran Willy,” says Zeus, your lewd elderly uncle, wiping the steam from his spectacle lenses. “Sure, he’s just courting publicity, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take the break. Give him a front page picture with you at a movie premiere, and in return he can make a racket with you down the line. Hey, it’s the world’s oldest profession!”
Well then...this happened.
'Bills about shades of lipstick are frequently introduced in the nation's legislature'
Ah yes, cuz that's all that women in politics think about---passing bills about makeup. Sexist much? -_-
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**