WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Ujang
Last WA Update:
Bloodbender Heaven contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Bloodbender Heaven
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, Bloodbender Heaven is ranked 14,957th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Revolution of Ghed||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Carpe diem”|
|2.||The Sæsani Tækiso Kisa of Onlae||Father Knows Best State||“Chiel delyda asi Sæsan”|
|3.||The Ujangian Commonwealth of Danny And Samantha||Democratic Socialists||“Love Prevails”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of 116th Catgirl Division||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“NYAAA”|
- : The Republic of House 141 departed this region for Switz.
- : The Federation of Ujang renamed the office held by The United Socialist States of 116th Catgirl Division from "Ebil Raider!!!" to "Ebil Raider!!! (you forgot your jasmine tea!)" in Bloodbender Heaven.
- : The Federation of Ujang removed Appearance, Communications, and Embassies authority from The United Socialist States of 116th Catgirl Division as Ebil Raider!!! in Bloodbender Heaven.
- : The Federation of Ujang removed Executive, Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in Bloodbender Heaven.
- : The Ujangian Commonwealth of Danny And Samantha unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Ujangian Commonwealth of Tionishia departed this region for The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : The Ujangian Commonwealth of Tionishia arrived from Balder.
- : The Ujangian Commonwealth of Danny And Samantha arrived from Osiris.
- : The Hi Men of Maidenhood departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The United Socialist States of 116th Catgirl Division lost WA Delegate status.
Bloodbender Heaven Regional Message Board
I am here to help you rebuild tour region.Please Invite back departed brothers and sisters,the tyranny is over!
Please enter the World Assembly and endorse Onlae.
Sadly, no can do. Aaron can join the WA, I think, and I think I know of another friend of ours we can call in, but I personally cannot.
Why not?At least,this region is free once again.We need to make someone delegate.
And raid? =_=
Seriously this is just a small dingy tea shop :T
Raiders like tea too! *runs away to raid some more*
Hey raider.....care to leave a message and take a cup of jasmine tea!