by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Blackstar RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Church of The Luck of Jirachi (elected )

Founder: The Prometheus Fire of Villa of Ormen

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 235th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 319th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,658th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Blackstar! A new rising star democracy, home of the Blackstar Intelligence Agency, our goal is to gather intel for the betterment of Nationstates.
Join the Senate and become a great politician, join Foreign department and become a diplomat, join the Agency and become James Bond, or just hang with friends.
Knowledge is power. In all the universe there is no greater truth.

Blackstar Radio: LinkPaint It, Black

RP Date: July,2021

Bulletin Board
ē Time to establish the Blackstar Senate! Join the Senate LinkHERE!
ē Welcome to the new home of Lasagna!
ē Endorsements are now capped at 4 for non-delegates.

LinkForum
LinkDiscord
At the center of it all, Your eyes...


He trod on sacred ground, He cried loud into the crowd... LinkI'm a Blackstar!

RP Post of the Day



Embassies: Lasagna, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Erasa System, The Monarchy alliance, Region Name, Callista, OmniOne, Reminated Euromean Republic, Laraniem, URA, Old Zealand, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Great Experiment, Coalition of Crown Albatross, Philippines, Ktchenias puppet storage dont raid, and 2 others.Blackstar Special Roleplay, and ravana.

The embassy with The Erasa System is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Democratic, Enormous, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, and Surreal.

Blackstar contains 105 nations, the 235th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Valuable International Artwork in Blackstar

Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.

As a region, Blackstar is ranked 1,658th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Church of The Luck of JirachiInoffensive Centrist Democracy“May the Luck of Jirachi Bless You All”
2.The New Roman Empire of Ladinacem AndiaFather Knows Best State“De profundis ad astra”
3.The Holy Neo State of KtcheniaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“You have no friends if you don't live here”
4.The Carlos the Weed Dealer of Can No ReyDemocratic Socialists“Why is the ceiling spinning”
5.The Federal Republic of Greater TaggartNew York Times Democracy“On my honor”
6.The Federal Qha Technocracy of Alaska Hawaii and the AleutesNew York Times Democracy“Striving for progression, not perfection”
7.The Turtle Sanctuary of Jestar FallsInoffensive Centrist Democracy“TURTLE!!!”
8.The Church of The Serenity of ShayminLiberal Democratic Socialists“Peace”
9.The Republic of The anarchists republic of new jerseyLeft-Leaning College State“Kill or be killed”
10.The Federation of AyreclandCorrupt Dictatorship“Be honest”
1234. . .1011»

Last poll: “Chief Justice Election”

Regional Happenings

More...

Blackstar Regional Message Board

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MERGER WITH LOCKHEAD MARTEEN
Desert Tech would like to finish the Laser cannon that L&M began in 2017.
PRICE: 145 Million
Laser: Class 3B
Operational Range: 1 Mile
Pulse Length: .98 Milliseconds
Speed: its a laser
Cannon weight: 175 Lbs
Ships using: Nimitz Class AC
(Ladinacem Andia this thing is real by the way https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a32676643/navy-laser-weapon-system-demonstrator-test/#:~:text=The%20laser%20is%20the%20Navy's,%2C%20rockets%2C%20and%20artillery%20shells. )

India had successfully launched three satellite GSAT-7R, IRDSS and SPADEX.

Romoan wrote:India had successfully launched three satellite GSAT-7R, IRDSS and SPADEX.

OOC
shoots them all down with LASER CANNON

Red Iri2 wrote:OOC
shoots them all down with LASER CANNON

OOC drop nuclear bomb in your country. And kill all red iRI2 citizen in India.

Red Iri2 wrote:AFTER AN OFFICIAL MERGER WITH LOCKHEAD MARTEEN
Desert Tech would like to finish the Laser cannon that L&M began in 2017.
PRICE: 145 Million
Laser: Class 3B
Operational Range: 1 Mile
Pulse Length: .98 Milliseconds
Speed: its a laser
Cannon weight: 175 Lbs
Ships using: Nimitz Class AC
(Ladinacem Andia this thing is real by the way https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a32676643/navy-laser-weapon-system-demonstrator-test/#:~:text=The%20laser%20is%20the%20Navy's,%2C%20rockets%2C%20and%20artillery%20shells. )

That tech currently only exists as a demonstrator, the cost of outfitting your ships with it would be quite high.

Ladinacem Andia wrote:That tech currently only exists as a demonstrator, the cost of outfitting your ships with it would be quite high.

Additionally, this has been under production by a United US for 6 years. How long have yall been working on it/have the capability to do so. I don't necessarily disagree, but this is the power, funding, and research capacity of the US navy, which you just don't have. Personally, I would love lasers, cause I can use them too but idk how realistic this would be in the context of the RP

Red Iri2 wrote:*cough* russia, me and bla no nana *cough*

You and Bla No Nana barely have oil. If any of you had Texas, you would actually have that oil. Russia is A.I., so it doesn't really count.
And you said that you're selling Taiknor weapons to "protect him from me". The only thing that you seem to forget is that I rarely attack anyone/never attacked anyone before. I was just enforcing sanctions against Taiknor because he recognized the Unofficial Coretan Republic and was selling iron to them. I took that as a threat to Coretas, an ally.

Great nation Arstotzka wrote:Sure to everything

Great. So we have open borders, a non-aggression treaty and trade between our country. Would you by chance want to buy some relatively cheap oil, maybe some iron?

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:You and Bla No Nana barely have oil. If any of you had Texas, you would actually have that oil. Russia is A.I., so it doesn't really count.
And you said that you're selling Taiknor weapons to "protect him from me". The only thing that you seem to forget is that I rarely attack anyone/never attacked anyone before. I was just enforcing sanctions against Taiknor because he recognized the Unofficial Coretan Republic and was selling iron to them. I took that as a threat to Coretas, an ally.

Great. So we have open borders, a non-aggression treaty and trade between our country. Would you by chance want to buy some relatively cheap oil, maybe some iron?

Sure.....

GODDAMIT I COULDíVE USED THIS MEME AS AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/protegent-antivirus-yes

Ah hell my factbook thing got messed up

Red Iri2 wrote:AFTER AN OFFICIAL MERGER WITH LOCKHEAD MARTEEN
Desert Tech would like to finish the Laser cannon that L&M began in 2017.
PRICE: 145 Million
Laser: Class 3B
Operational Range: 1 Mile
Pulse Length: .98 Milliseconds
Speed: its a laser
Cannon weight: 175 Lbs
Ships using: Nimitz Class AC
(Ladinacem Andia this thing is real by the way https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a32676643/navy-laser-weapon-system-demonstrator-test/#:~:text=The%20laser%20is%20the%20Navy's,%2C%20rockets%2C%20and%20artillery%20shells. )

God Iím glad Iím apart of your alliance so I donít have to fight that

Forum View

Advertisement