WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Black Mesa Islands
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Black Mesa Islands is ranked 13,571st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Federation of Human Survivors||Democratic Socialists||“Three Become One, To Stand Against All.”|
|2.||The Republic of Non-Soviet Robots||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED -LP”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Koharu Kusumi||Father Knows Best State||“Ozoi stole the precious thing”|
|4.||The Free Land of Fistfuls of Fabulous Freedom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do what you want, we don't care!”|
|5.||The Insane Asylum of The Intellectually Challenge||Compulsory Consumerist State||“To cut the cheese, one must file a weapons permit.”|
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in Black Mesa Islands.
- : Johto and kanto ceased to exist.
- : Crawdad republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Black Mesa Islands.
- : The Republic of Kurapika Zoldyck of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in Black Mesa Islands.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in Black Mesa Islands.
- : Embassy established between Black Mesa Islands and Neo Otaku Utopia.
- : The princeps senatus of the region The NationStates Senate proposed constructing embassies.
- : The State of Hatsunia of the region Neo Otaku Utopia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Koharu Kusumi proposed constructing embassies with Neo Otaku Utopia.
Black Mesa Islands Regional Message Board
Aaaaand he's dead again.
Yep! also weird we both checked our puppets on the same day..
Throwback time! http://i.imgur.com/dFVjN7S.png
oh I never even tried to get on that map..
Nice to see the memory alive.
Aww.. he CTE..
It's been a long time, my old friend.
Another year gone by.
Here's to you, Black Mesa Islands.
The memories, the friendships, the family that you once held.
It's good to see you guys are still around. Lots of memories here. :D