WA Delegate: The Peoples Republic of Salessll (elected )
Founder: The Peoples Republic of Salessll
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Salan subcontinent.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in big brains
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, big brains is ranked 16,644th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Peoples Republic of Salessll||Democratic Socialists||“Solve your problems, not endure them”|
|2.||The Republic of The Eastern Fjords||Father Knows Best State||“Enige og tro inntil Dovre faller.”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Stationery World||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If you make a mistake, just rub it out”|
|4.||The Patriotic Commonwealth of Patriotic Australia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Advance Australia”|
|5.||The ULTRA-ULTIMATE REPUBLIC of Arcerar||Father Knows Best State||“If you get hurt, hurt em back, if you die walk it off”|
|6.||The Republic of The Blue Lighting Army||Father Knows Best State||“Forward until no more, back, never.”|
|7.||The Psychopathic Serial Killers of Killalotalot||Corporate Police State||“Kill”|
- : Embassy established between Big brains and The Salan subcontinent.
- : The Peoples Republic of Salessll arrived from The Salan subcontinent.
- : The Peoples Republic of Salessll departed this region for The Salan subcontinent.
- : The Republic of Doian of the region The Salan subcontinent agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Peoples Republic of Salessll proposed constructing embassies with The Salan subcontinent.
- : The Republic of Doian departed this region for The Salan subcontinent.
- : The Republic of Doian arrived from The Salan subcontinent.
- : Australian australian states ceased to exist.
- : The ULTRA-ULTIMATE REPUBLIC of Arcerar arrived from Osiris.
- : The Democratic Republic of Stationery World arrived from Lazarus.
Big brains Regional Message Board
The children of Killalotalot are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, Murder town's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, and overhead luggage compartments on planes sometimes conceal dimunitive intelligence officers. Crime is a major problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Killalotalot's national animal is the greiver, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Train-ism.
also, please work on the mini market
I know right.
« Back to Issues
Citizens polled. Media probed. Headlines gathered.
The Talking Point
Playing an online nation simulation game legally obliges you to buy the creator's latest novel.
This is the best post issue message i've ever seen