WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Bhutan
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Bhutan is ranked 12,398th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of GO||Capitalizt||“Rise Up!”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The best thing in the world”|
|3.||The Republic of Druk Gyal Khap||Left-Leaning College State||“By The People For The People”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Bhutan||Democratic Socialists||“Taking the middle path to happyness”|
|5.||The Queen's State of Potiaxam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forgotten hopes”|
- : The Buddhist Theocracy of Tsongyerpa of the region The Union of Trans Steppia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sexy bhutty ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Bhutan arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Druk Gyal Khap arrived from The Pacific.
- : Sexy bhutty arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Washington District 0f Columbia of the region United States 0f America proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness ceased to exist.
- : The Socialist Trainic Kingdom of Kravil of the region Nushy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Bhutan ceased to exist.
Bhutan Regional Message Board
I see, I'll stay here for the next 10 years or so.
Seeking nirvana is a life long journey.
True my friend, perhaps even longer
Post by Shangri-ma suppressed by Hraphaasso.
*I'm back from Nirvana*
Life is a journey.
A never ending journey to find nirvana.