WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: BENEVOLENT EMPIRE.
Benevolent States contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Benevolent States
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Benevolent States is ranked 11,807th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Starlight Empire of Benevolent Aliens||Democratic Socialists||“Even from deep space the lights shine bright from Earth”|
|2.||The Dominion of Benevolent Lifeforms||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Even from deep space the lights shine bright from Earth”|
|3.||The Starlit Empire of Benevolent Universe||Democratic Socialists||“Even from deep space the lights shine bright from Earth”|
|4.||The Human Grey-Hybrid Progeny of Benevolent 2||Democratic Socialists||“We're telling you the future of your planet is at stake”|
- : The Embassy-Boss of EmbassyRegionia of the region EmbassyRegionia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Lucidus-Realm departed this region for United Proletarian Concord.
- : The United Socialist States of Lucidus-Realm arrived from United Proletarian Concord.
- : Embassy cancelled between The risen nations and Benevolent States.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Eestern separatist union of the region Islerus League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Starlight Empire of Benevolent Aliens arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Dominion of Benevolent Lifeforms arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Starlit Empire of Benevolent Universe arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Human-Grey Hybrid Mastery of Benevolent 34 departed this region for Green Bay.
Benevolent States Regional Message Board
*nods in agreement*