WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Belaruthenia
Last WA Update:
Belorussia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Belorussia
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Belorussia is ranked 6,447th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Queen's State of Belaruthenia||New York Times Democracy||“Ivan hope”|
- : The Borderlands of Xhakhaslovakia 10 departed this region for PMOI.
- : The Borderlands of Xhakhaslovakia 10 arrived from Union of the silver aquila.
- : The United Socialist States of Lennonism of the region Communist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ofsoefenetesapmet ceased to exist.
- : Eztawatoa ceased to exist.
- : Ofsoefenetesapmet arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Eztawatoa arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Gloucester and Belorussia.
- : The Queendom of Glevum Nervensis of the region Gloucester ordered the closure of its embassy in Belorussia.
- : Embassy established between Kobenhavn and Belorussia.