WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Belaruthenia
Belorussia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Belorussia
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, Belorussia is ranked 17,284th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Queen's State of Belaruthenia||New York Times Democracy||“Ivan hope”|
- : The Republic of Karachay-Circassia departed this region for Russian Empire.
- : The Republic of Karachay-Circassia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Federation of Krasnodar Krai departed this region for Russian Empire.
- : The Federation of Krasnodar Krai arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Washington State and Belorussia.
- : The Queen's State of Belaruthenia ordered the closure of embassies between Belorussia and Washington State.
- : Embassy established between Barcelona and Belorussia.
- : The Queendom of Barccino of the region Barcelona agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Belaruthenia altered the region's flag.