WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Barccino
Barcelona contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Barcelona
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Barcelona is ranked 13,723rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The People's Republic of Llemosinia||Democratic Socialists||“Som i Serem ”|
|2.||The República Popular of Jaika||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fluctuat nec mergitur”|
|3.||The Queendom of Barccino||Anarchy||“State”|
- : The República Popular of Jaika arrived from Lazarus.
- : The People's Republic of Llemosinia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Gloucester and Barcelona.
- : The Queendom of Barccino ordered the closure of embassies between Barcelona and Gloucester.
- : Embassy established between Barcelona and Luxemborg.
- : The Queendom of Barccino agreed to construct embassies with Luxemborg.
- : The Queendom of Alzetta of the region Luxemborg proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Australian Republic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Barccino updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Queendom of Barccino altered the region's flag.
Barcelona Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.