WA Delegate: The Queendom of Sprose (elected )
Founder: The Infinite Empire of Homskili
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Banaanvraag
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Banaanvraag is ranked 7,515th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Queendom of Sprose||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Pumpkins, seas and inspiration are so fun.”|
|2.||The Infinite Empire of Homskili||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Homskili det houch!”|
|3.||The Liberators of Closed Sources||Authoritarian Democracy||“All hail the Blood Tree”|
|4.||The Laboratories of Upska||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Hail to the Almighty Empress!”|
|5.||The Holy Fiefdom of North-Waffia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas”|
|6.||The Overabundance of Bellyhair||Capitalist Paradise||“Not for sale”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of The Isle of Tyran||Anarchy||“Is that yours? no? Then it's mine”|
|8.||The Free Land of Uprijan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Did you see that penguin?”|
|9.||The Theocracy of Ocrax||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Thy who shall sin, will be punished by they”|
|10.||The Free Land of Waffia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Memento diem, carpe mori”|
- : The Queendom of Sprose appointed The Free Land of Waffia as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Banaanvraag.
- : The Free Land of Waffia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Queendom of Sprose became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Free Land of Waffia ceased to exist.
- : The Infinite Empire of Homskili dismissed The Free Land of Waffia as Vice-Delegate of Banaanvraag.
- : The Infinite Empire of Homskili appointed The Queendom of Sprose as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Banaanvraag.
- : The Free Land of Waffia replaced The Queendom of Sprose as WA Delegate.
- : Getrektopia ceased to exist.
- : The Intramarine Realm of Pygania of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : Gunth terravesto ceased to exist.
Banaanvraag Regional Message Board
Dear fellow members of Banaanvraag,
Late yesterday night, at 23:52, we received some tragic news. The critically endangered Lyrical Ice Cube that had escaped captivity earlier, has passed away. The nation of Paronia is shocked. Grief has struck nationwide. Jon Wich was an animal beloved by all across the nation. Tonight, we will be hosting a memorial service to commemorate Jon Wich in our nations capital, Manpanche. All leaders in the Banaanvraag region who wish to also commemorate this tragic loss, are welcome to attend. Except for Nomundo's obviously.
We consider the slow and painful murder of this critically endangered animal by Nomundo to be a cowardly act against nature and the nation of Paronia. We, the republic of Paronia, cannot let this injustice stand.
Our demands are as follows:
- A sincere, public apology to the nation of Paronia and its people.
- Full reimbursement for the international search efforts. This not only includes Paronia's expense but also expenses of search teams generously provided by other nations (most notably Waffia).
- Full reimbursement for the memorial service and Jon Wich memorial statue.
These demands are non-negotiable.
The following sanctions will be in place until our demands are met in full:
- All diplomatic missions from Nomundo in Paronia will be suspended. This includes ongoing talks about trade deals regarding dairy exports to your nation and your efforts to extradite the infamous hacker Mrs. Robot.
- Tariffs will be placed on the following products: Dairy, beef and veil products, grain, and flatpack furniture (this last tariff was suggested by IPEA).
We look forward to having our demands met.
Jack Donger, Paronian minister of foreign affairs
Thank you all for your attendance at the Jon Wich memorial ceremony. In case you missed it, here is a clip of the ceremony. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVunL-pS4IU
Most of the ceremony was closed off to the public so that is all the available footage. I'm afraid you will be missing the dolphin show. It was beautiful.
Firstly, The Blood Tree wishes to invite representatives of every nation to our annual Great Offering to the Blood Tree.
Of course, due to our way of living life (the correct way), we cannot guarantee the safety of the representatives. However, each nation is allowed to bring a handful of their military forces as protection. We cannot guarantee their safety either.
It would be a great insult to the Blood Tree if certain nations do not send their representatives to behold the Great Offering.
Some information for the representatives regarding our magnificent country:
- We do not appreciate any form of technology from your heretic nations. We kindly advise you to not bring any to Armirist.
- Infidels are only allowed to enter Armirist if they are in possession of our national currency, the Indulgence. Hereby we send each nation a whopping total of 10 Indulgence.
- None of the residents in Armirist have names and it is very impolite to ask for any. If you do ask for one, you will insult the Blood Tree. And do not be surprised if any stones are flung to your heads in result.
- The people of Armirist are very kind to those who seek truth in the Blood Tree and those who are willing to sacrifice themselves for the Blood Tree.
Secondly, we hope the infidels of Paronia allow us to sacrifice the remains of the Lyrical Ice Cube to the Blood Tree during the Great Offering.
In return for the favor, we would like to send some of our best priests to Paronia and Nomundo to show our love for the Blood Tree.
A representative of Armirist, unworthy of the Blood Tree
Waffia acknowledges your invitation but swiftly rejects it as we do not support the sacrifice of innocent civilians. In fact, we condemn your backwards views and urge other nations to avoid this ritual slaughter at all costs.
Upska would love to attend your ceremony to gather data out of respect. We will send a couple dozen victims representatives and will allow you to sacrifice up to 15 specimen. Naturally, the representatives will be accompanied by heavy-duty soldiers to ensure that the remaining dipshits representatives will make it out alive.
-- Empress Regnant Aureliana CXLIII Upska
Thank you for the kind gift of indulgences. We shall use them to kindle a fire at the next foreign affairs office barbecue. This is the most economical use for them since converting them to Sanifair coupons at an exchange office, will actually cost us money because of the rather unfavourable exchange rate.
This also means a hard pass on the visit and the ritual sacrifice. Playing Russian roulette with an automatic rifle gives us more safety guarantees than visiting your country. Then we can at least give the body a dignified funeral. We also find the idea of a human sacrifice apalling. Your backwards religion is a human rights violation and we will not indulge it under any circumstances.
Jack Donger, Paronian minister of foreign affairs
Homskili kindly accepts The Blood Tree's invitation. We will be sending a six heavily armed representatives covered in name tags. We intend to sacrifice the name tags, not the representatives nor their outfits.
Antonia∘Bottom-tile, Homskilian minister of foreign affairs
Michael∘Ribsnikker CLXXVII (177th Emperor of Homskili)
Sprose, although we do not approve of needless sacrifice, kindly accepts your invitation.
Since we recently became a democracy 'again', some of our newly elected politicians will be sent to attend your Blood Tree festival.
They will bring celery and invitations for a happier life in Sprose as gifts to your citizens.
Head of lost in wilderness statistics: [illegible scribbles],
in loyalty to the queen of Sprose; Princess Cassandra
my former cabnet will sacrifice their clothes and walk back home naked
if they dont then just shove 'em in or shoot 'em, i dont care
bunch of useless *******