WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
BackRub contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in BackRub
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, BackRub is ranked 3,814th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Free Isles of Nodij||Corrupt Dictatorship||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|2.||The Republic of Blanduand||Left-Leaning College State||“From Many, One”|
|3.||The Socialist Republic of Cronoska||Moralistic Democracy||“Is this thing on?”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Kronos and BackRub.
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and BackRub.
- : The Protectorate of Luna Bay departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : The Protectorate of Luna Bay resigned as ern of BackRub.
- : The Republic of West26 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Protectorate of Luna Bay ordered the closure of embassies between BackRub and Kronos.
- : The Protectorate of Luna Bay ordered the closure of embassies between BackRub and Plum Island.
- : The Protectorate of Luna Bay abolished the region's flag.
- : The Protectorate of Luna Bay updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Protectorate of Something Fishy 19 departed this region for Crystal Falls.
BackRub Regional Message Board
I think it would be nice to have a regional map. Can we do that?
sort of lazy also I'm horrible with inkscape
Greetings, citizens of Backrub. As the Prime Minister, I've been visiting our embassy here, and thought I would stop by to exercise some diplomacy. Feel free to vacation in Dictator Islands.
Salutations. Some of you might know me, some of you don't. Anyways, nice to meet you, I'm RavenShade.
endorse me kthx
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!