WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Azeroth contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Azeroth
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Azeroth is ranked 24,975th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Silvermyst Isle||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Balance in all things”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Crusadersrun||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For the Light!”|
|3.||The Plutocratic Republic of Gnollrike||Corporate Police State||“Grrrr... fresh meat!”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Azeroth.
- : The Theocracy of Crusadersrun arrived from The Pacific.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Azeroth.
- : The Dictatorship of Silvermyst Isle arrived from The Pacific.
- : Northshire abbey ceased to exist.
- : Northshire abbey arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Plutocratic Republic of Gnollrike tagged the region "Video Game".
- : The Plutocratic Republic of Gnollrike tagged the region "Role Player".
- : The Plutocratic Republic of Gnollrike tagged the region "Magical".
- : The Plutocratic Republic of Gnollrike tagged the region "Game Player".
Azeroth Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.