WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Rational nobility
Australasian Democratic Union is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Australasian Democratic Union
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Australasian Democratic Union is ranked 4,141st in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Protectorate of Tuitio LXXII||Anarchy||“Preserve”|
- : The Democratic States of Yndonesiya departed this region for Bree.
- : The Protectorate of Tuitio LXXII arrived from Tuitionis.
- : Faded speedwell ceased to exist.
- : Slothcorp ceased to exist.
- : Peace and prosperity union of the region Peace and prosperity union withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Peace and prosperity union of the region Peace and prosperity union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The anglorian alliance of the region Democratic senate of nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The anglorian alliance of the region Democratic senate of nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : New amsterdam island of the region Bernie Sanders Supporters proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
Australasian Democratic Union Regional Message Board
Hi! I'm Aractia. From what I understand, you guys are looking to merge with The Allied Republics? I'm the delegate, and I will handle negotiations. Here is what we can offer:
All ADU citizens may join TAR, and they will automatically be granted citizenship. They receive all privileges, including running for office, proposing laws, and forming parties.
When do you all plan to move?
Aractia, thanks very much for your generosity and acceptance. We'd like to merge as soon as possible, although the actual transition may take a few days. I was thinking that all active regions move out first, then if any others want to come they can TG me or you.
I think it would be easiest and most secure if individual nations receive the password instead of Uciniple removing the password for a while, as he suggested in a TG to me.
Is that alright?
Oops, Uciniple has already removed the password. That makes things much easier.
Well, I guess it's time to leave. I'll pack my bags and move out in the morning.
It's been fun in this region. A lot of good memories.
The 3 word stories....
The Aus/NZ rivalries..... (still exist)
Hard to believe the paintball discussion was 2 months ago. Time flies :(
*Cue sentimental moment*
Sometimes I think about how out of the millions of people on NS, people who never knew each other and live thousands of kilometres away, how a select few find themselves together out of pure chance and talk about politics and life in general. It amazes me, and I'm very fortunate to have been delegate of this wonderful region and its wonderful citizens.
Thanks for all the memories.
Perfect! Uciniple did remove the password already. Also, I have admin powers, So I can add, remove, and change it as I wish. You can move any time you like. We are ready for you.
Welcome to the Allied Republics.
Time flies when you're part of an amazing region.
Well, I guess I'm off. I guess I'll see you over there.
Right. I'll move out tomorrow.
Years ago, I built this region up. We had a history, laws, etc. Around 30 members at one point, which for your first time playing a game like is cool. It is also hilarious the drama of raiding regions. I once was involved in raiding, and controlled many regions. This region was eventually swallowed up and the game keeps moving.