WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Aurelia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Aurelia
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Aurelia is ranked 7,665th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Republic of King Richard I||Anarchy||“Mission Accomplished”|
|2.||The Republic of District-IV||Free-Market Paradise||“Panem today, Panem tomorrow, Panem forever!”|
|3.||The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica||Left-wing Utopia||“ᛂᚵ ᛋᛐᛆᚿᛑᛆ - ég Standa”|
- : The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Island Republic of Mark departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Republic of King Richard I changed the regional password.
- : The Republic of Four Bagger departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica ejected and banned The Republic of Four Bagger from the region.
- : The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica appointed The Republic of King Richard I as Minister of Defense with authority over Border Control in Aurelia.
- : The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Island Republic of Mark arrived from Shinka.
- : The Republic of King Richard I arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of King Richard I ceased to exist.
Aurelia Regional Message Board
To those voting in favour of the hostile takeover of the region by the Security Council, note that the last time a native of this region posted anything in this RMB was well over three years ago.
Note too that when we came in, only one nation remained in this region, District-IV, which has not been active for years, other than staying alive.
Note that our intention is to bring the region new life by refounding, given how it has remained dead for well over three years.
Note that those who abandoned the region claim to have a moral say in its future, and how senseless it is to grant them that say.
Oppose this illegal and unjustified activity by the Security Council. According to the principles at play here, any founderless region with the intent to refound for its own safety will be at risk from Security Council attack.
Hello! The name of Aurelia is a feminine name, meaning "golden" in Latin (source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurelia_(name) ). For a name it's got some good preferences to me right now. I've been wondering if I shouldn't start up a new region now that I've made some allies in the game and I've got some people waiting on me finishing a project so we can begin an RP group. I've always wanted to give writing World Assembly Resolutions a good try too. Perhaps I can make this a home to do that! Although I think the region needs a founder for it's security. Since United Provinces of Atlantica seems to be the only person here with any seniority, maybe they could give refounding the region a try? I can recruit for this with stamps and with API but I would like to see an active founder first.