WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Fallout Wasteland.
Aukumnian Imperium contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Aukumnian Imperium
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Aukumnian Imperium is ranked 9,444th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Zorn of Die Konigin der Nacht||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen”|
|2.||The Time-Honored Kingdom of Cuthford||Left-Leaning College State||“Dark and Light, we all must keep the balance strong”|
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Wintreath and Aukumnian Imperium.
- : The Wintrean Monarch of Wintermoot of the region Wintreath ordered the closure of its embassy in Aukumnian Imperium.
- : Embassy cancelled between Alvaria and Aukumnian Imperium.
- : The Provisional Unity Government of Alvarian Founder of the region Alvaria ordered the closure of its embassy in Aukumnian Imperium.
- : Embassy cancelled between Caer Sidi and Aukumnian Imperium.
- : Embassy cancelled between South Pacific and Aukumnian Imperium.
- : The Glittery Fantasy Land of Aynia Moreaux of the region Caer Sidi ordered the closure of its embassy in Aukumnian Imperium.
- : The Ducktator of Johanneslanden of the region South Pacific ordered the closure of its embassy in Aukumnian Imperium.
- : Slichvonstein ceased to exist.
Aukumnian Imperium Regional Message Board
Ah, it appears as the founder account perished.
I’ll be sending this to all our embassy regions, however last month the mods cautioned for posting the Force Flyer on multiple RMBs, and told not to do it again. Now, if I understand it correctly, there are plenty of other regions that do similar, so I can’t see why we shouldn’t. However, to compensate for this we are going to ask your permission directly on your RMB if we may post our Force Flyer, as we believe it is our obligation to inform our embassies of what is happening in the region, and this is also an attempt to assure the mods we are not just spamming the Force Flyer everywhere. So, if someone with the appropriate authority to authorise can answer, may we have your permission to post our Force Flyer on your RMBs?
Lashnakia - Minister of Foreign Affairs for Force
Fs in chat
what will happen if i swear?