by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Atlas Regional Message Board

Search...

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .22,07722,07822,07922,08022,08122,08222,083. . .22,10722,108»

The Republic of Krosny-Zdzieszowice wrote:>tfw post gets supressed because alev is revealed for the capitalist he really is

"free speech" is a bourgeoise construct

The Posadist-Hoxhaist State of Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan wrote:"free speech" is a bourgeoise construct

agreed

it still shows you are a traitor to revolution though

given the clear demonstrations of illegal revisionist thought in discord I am revising my campaign policy to include immedieate execution of all revisionists

Allied Connurist States, Gorbatov, and Nkawapota

glory to atlas and the menshevik party

The Republic of Krosny-Zdzieszowice wrote:given the clear demonstrations of illegal revisionist thought in discord I am revising my campaign policy to include immedieate execution of all revisionists

pot calling the 100% albedo snow black

YOURE THE REAL REVISIONIST

The Posadist-Hoxhaist State of Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan wrote:pot calling the 100% albedo snow black
YOURE THE REAL REVISIONIST

ABSOLUTELY REVISIONIST

MARTOV WAS RIGHT BOLSHEVIKS ARE FAKE REVOLUTIONARIES

Show

Post by Alosteq Diin Nastja suppressed by Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan.

finite election periods are revisionist

it's clear that the workers' state established in atlas is not sustainable without the implementation and execution of the theory of permanent election

the stalinist bureaucracy which currently threatens the dictatorship of the proletariat cannot be tolerated

Nkawapota

The Jihotist of Alosteq Diin Nastja wrote:finite election periods are revisionist
it's clear that the workers' state established in atlas is not sustainable without the implementation and execution of the theory of permanent election
the stalinist bureaucracy which currently threatens the dictatorship of the proletariat cannot be tolerated


>trotskyist

Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan why is he still in the region

he's gonna split it again if he stays here much longer

Alosteq Diin Nastja, Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan, and Gorbatov

The Republic of Krosny-Zdzieszowice wrote:five likes and acro is banjected from Atlas

go back to defecating into the ganges pls

Allied Connurist States and Chilokver-

Acro has supressed my petition

Clearly he is a bourgeois capitalist, counter-revolutionary and enemy of the revolution

Nkawapota

The Republic of Krosny-Zdzieszowice wrote:Acro has supressed my petition
Clearly he is a bourgeois capitalist, counter-revolutionary and enemy of the revolution

free speech as noted before is a bourgeois notion

as you clearly believe in the aforementioned notion you label yourself as a bourgeois capitalist, counter-revolutionary and enemy of the revolution

The Free Union of Acronius wrote:free speech as noted before is a bourgeois notion
as you clearly believe in the aforementioned notion you label yourself as a bourgeois capitalist, counter-revolutionary and enemy of the revolution

Your problem is that you base your argument off that of a revisionist.

The Republic of Krosny-Zdzieszowice wrote:Your problem is that you base your argument off that of a revisionist.

okay let's see who i based it off then

The Posadist-Hoxhaist State of Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan wrote:"free speech" is a bourgeoise construct

The Republic of Krosny-Zdzieszowice wrote:agreed
it still shows you are a traitor to revolution though

this is a pretty odd way to admit to being a revisionist buddy

capitalism

: ^ ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Acronius and New Elesar

The Free Union of Acronius wrote:okay let's see who i based it off then
this is a pretty odd way to admit to being a revisionist buddy

you're still a capitalist though

Nkawapota

Show

Post by Grozav Inima suppressed by Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan.

>all this talk of mensheviks and bolsheviks and trotskyists and other commies
BLACK
HUNDREDS

discord banter too much

Acronius and Nkawapota

I'll be running for MoR, peoples

The ㅤㅤ of New Hayabusa wrote:discord banter too much

^
thank me for digging up all those posts

New Hayabusa

Who knows what happens at the end of the shining? Book not film?

The Imperial State of CoraSpia wrote:Who knows what happens at the end of the shining? Book not film?

\

The Imperial State of CoraSpia wrote:I'll be running for MoR, peoples

New Hayabusa

The People's Republic of Democratic Union of Cydonia wrote:u should join the discord

This would explain why there are no longer 100+ messages on the RMB awaiting me every day.

Democratic Union of Cydonia, Alosteq Diin Nastja, Acronius, Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan, and 4 othersWestern Vale Confederacy, New Republika Srpska, New Elesar, and Nkawapota

The Republic of Firewind wrote:This would explain why there are no longer 100+ messages on the RMB awaiting me every day.

you're alive

Chilokver-

«12. . .22,07722,07822,07922,08022,08122,08222,083. . .22,10722,108»