by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Atlas Regional Message Board

Search...

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .22,07522,07622,07722,07822,07922,08022,081. . .22,10122,102»

Nkawapota wrote:P good. I finally got rid of covenant eyes which is pretty dope
I still have it (New Kvenland), I'm just trying to find a place for it. It'll prolly stay in the puppet region tbh
election speech: "vote for me and i will ban rp and make atlas a raider region"

Glory!!!

Democratic Union of Cydonia and Nkawapota

Show

Post by Grozav Inima suppressed by Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan.

Nkawapota wrote:P good. I finally got rid of covenant eyes which is pretty dope
I still have it (New Kvenland), I'm just trying to find a place for it. It'll prolly stay in the puppet region tbh
election speech: "vote for me and i will ban rp and make atlas a raider region"

>ban rp
>in atlas
>implying there are any rps to ban

Kwadai, Democratic Union of Cydonia, Ordia, Zoboyizakoplayoklot, and 2 othersGlorious ReBublic of Alevstan, and Nkawapota

The Anarcho-fascist Kappatillist of Grozav Inima wrote:>ban rp
>in atlas
>implying there are any rps to ban

Not my beloved MCA! Please, anything but MCA

Nkawapota wrote:P good. I finally got rid of covenant eyes which is pretty dope
I still have it (New Kvenland), I'm just trying to find a place for it. It'll prolly stay in the puppet region tbh
election speech: "vote for me and i will ban rp and make atlas a raider region"

If you want to put it somewhere, try tnp. I quite like it.

Nkawapota wrote:P good. I finally got rid of covenant eyes which is pretty dope
I still have it (New Kvenland), I'm just trying to find a place for it. It'll prolly stay in the puppet region tbh
election speech: "vote for me and i will ban rp and make atlas a raider region"

North Korea for that spicy dialectic

Nkawapota

Nkawapota

The Imperial State of CoraSpia wrote:If you want to put it somewhere, try tnp. I quite like it.


The North Pacific? Eh, I'm not a big fan of the feeder regions

The Posadist-Hoxhaist State of Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan wrote:North Korea for that spicy dialectic


i was going to respond with "too liberal, i'll go to [pinguist region]" but there are no pinguist regions

i'll just have to make one

yo

who wants to sell me spec ops weapons

Zoboyizakoplayoklot

The Herpaderpderp of Greater Hudian Republic wrote:yo
who wants to sell me spec ops weapons


Vignari Vox can totally supply you with super silent knives. Go all gun-less hitman on them!

Zoboyizakoplayoklot

The Herpaderpderp of Greater Hudian Republic wrote:yo
who wants to sell me spec ops weapons

arcoanian weapons yes pls

Acronius

S I N A X E

W H E N

Zoboyizakoplayoklot and Acronius

Nkawapota wrote:The North Pacific? Eh, I'm not a big fan of the feeder regions
i was going to respond with "too liberal, i'll go to [pinguist region]" but there are no pinguist regions
i'll just have to make one

NOOT NOOT

Nkawapota

The Empire of Allied Connurist States wrote:Acronius
S I N A X E
W H E N

wer hav i hurd dis b4???

The Most likely procrastinating of VaLDiU wrote:PSOT AS AXLEL FRIST

oyus

gerth

Post self-deleted by Zoboyizakoplayoklot.

2nd highest drug usage in Atlas

Now you know how they came up with the name Zoboyizakoplayoklot

Democratic Union of Cydonia

Nkawapota wrote:The North Pacific? Eh, I'm not a big fan of the feeder regions
i was going to respond with "too liberal, i'll go to [pinguist region]" but there are no pinguist regions
i'll just have to make one

this one has a nice atmosphere.

Chazicaria

I'm talkin' about meeeeeeeeemes!

Zoboyizakoplayoklot

The Dominion of Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:2nd highest drug usage in Atlas
Now you know how they came up with the name Zoboyizakoplayoklot

lmao im #1 in drug use

420 blaze it

Democratic Union of Cydonia

Only 7th?

The Free Union of Acronius wrote:arcoanian weapons yes pls

Ohhng

Gib deetails

The Federation of Vignari Vox wrote:Vignari Vox can totally supply you with super silent knives. Go all gun-less hitman on them!

we want boomboom not swish swosh

Also me for ep

Swish swosh is tha bomb tho

The Federation of Vignari Vox wrote: tha bomb

thats what happen in the fkn toilet aftet you've had some indian food

not swish swosh

never swish swosh

The Herpaderpderp of Greater Hudian Republic wrote:thats what happen in the fkn toilet aftet you've had some indian food
not swish swosh
never swish swosh


Maybe find a way to concentrate indian food into a bio weapon?

Free swish swosh for your enemies then.

Greater Hudian Republic and everyone else

tg me if you're running or i might forget

Greater Hudian Republic

The Federation of Vignari Vox wrote:Maybe find a way to concentrate indian food into a bio weapon?
Free swish swosh for your enemies then.


Spicy curry is the main element of the Indian atomic bombs.

Allied Connurist States and Greater Hudian Republic

«12. . .22,07522,07622,07722,07822,07922,08022,081. . .22,10122,102»