by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Atlantian Oceania Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .303304305306307308309. . .312313»

I'm thinking it's more like "congratulations team, you won the World Cup, here's your food rations and subsistence payment." o_o

Yeah, that sounds closer to the current Farfadillis.

A successor account of Somehow Related to Rarity(same user, decided to move shop to a more kpop based nation)

http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2514

We have an AOCAF Cup bid.

Farfadillis wrote:http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2514

We have an AOCAF Cup bid.

does it come with food rations and subsistence payments? also, how spotless is spotless? we're quite fond of spots...

How spotless? You'll find out...

I know going spotless is the latest hosting fad, but you have to acknowledge that the pro-dog bloc is going to vehemently oppose you.

Farfadillis wrote:How spotless? You'll find out...

We're a fan of disclosing information in advance. For example, our Nellie Scout Cookies are made with 100% genuine scouts. We certify that every scout is 100% genuine. And *every* Nellie Scoutn merchandise is made with 100% genuine scouts. We do not adulterate or dilute our scout-made products at all. You can be assured that your Nellie Scout Cookies are going to be 100% genuine (as opposed to those fake products flooding in from Rushmore).

Nellie Scouts wrote:We're a fan of disclosing information in advance. For example, our Nellie Scout Cookies are made with 100% genuine scouts. We certify that every scout is 100% genuine. And *every* Nellie Scoutn merchandise is made with 100% genuine scouts. We do not adulterate or dilute our scout-made products at all. You can be assured that your Nellie Scout Cookies are going to be 100% genuine (as opposed to those fake products flooding in from Rushmore).

I hear they use child labor in Rushmore to keep prices artificially low. How can we hard working AO nations compete against THAT?!?

Commonwealth of Baker Park wrote:I hear they use child labor in Rushmore to keep prices artificially low. How can we hard working AO nations compete against THAT?!?

don't forget, they cough all over it too.

And I oop-

Somehow this name was not taken

Did falc just get removed from the WA delegate position

Northwest Kalactin wrote:Did falc just get removed from the WA delegate position

Falc just CTE'd, so yes.

To commemorate the sudden rise of our new WA delegation, we'd like to offer our Nellie Scout Amnesia Cannon - for moments you'd like to forget, or ones you forgot to forget, or ones you forgot to get for memory... what were we saying? orite, the NSAC - the perfect cannon to make things non-canonical!

the bit that hurts more is knowing that my "longest time in region" stat, lovingly curated over more than fifteen years, has just plummeted

Nothing to see here, either! 😉

It does feel like the outside world has ceased to exist, though. 😕

(Also, current WA delegate endorsed. Thought Greater Spokane would make a better WA nation than any of my other ones because the RL one always wants to find ways to make positive contributions to the RL world. 😂)

Falcania wrote:the bit that hurts more is knowing that my "longest time in region" stat, lovingly curated over more than fifteen years, has just plummeted

join the club :D At least you keep your influence.

Hello, just recently moved here.

Post by West yuan suppressed by a moderator.

Pratapgadh wrote:Hello, just recently moved here.

welcome, good to see you again.

West yuan wrote:Hi

hey there

Post by West yuan suppressed by a moderator.

«12. . .303304305306307308309. . .312313»

Advertisement