by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .330331332333334335336. . .642643»

nation=elisebeth
This nation has the last zombie event stats.

Eesil wrote:nation=elisebeth
This nation has the last zombie event stats.

Well during that time we were incharge of Researching on cures while Pat was on Massacre mode with his nation. 2 billion of his zombie people died. He was arguing and possibly begging not to kill his people. Such times .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

Parkiant

Puerto Dominica wrote:No. I take the whole thing.

No,you can have the south,and I will have the north.

Allorvia wrote:Well during that time we were incharge of Researching on cures while Pat was on Massacre mode with his nation. 2 billion of his zombie people died. He was arguing and possibly begging not to kill his people. Such times .`(>▂<)`.

Well he wasn't liked that much being straight forward kind of person. He often couldn't explain the situation if he nearly did it just made it worse for him.

P.S: He was not a good Military kind of a guy.

Parkiant wrote:No,you can have the south,and I will have the north.

I wanna see N vs S

Parkiant

Eesil wrote:I wanna see N vs S

What d-
Oh North vs South.

Eesil wrote:
Well he wasn't liked that much being straight forward kind of person. He often couldn't explain the situation if he nearly did it just made it worse for him.

P.S: He was not a good Military kind of a guy.

Nor was I and still I'm pretty bad.

Parkiant wrote:
What d-
Oh North vs South.

Yeah me too
North vs South
But like cold war style

Eesil and Parkiant

Parkiant wrote:No,you can have the south,and I will have the north.

Give me it, or Ill sanction you.

Parkiant

Allorvia wrote:Yeah me too
North vs South
But like cold war style

Mmmmm.

The Lonely Peak of a Forgotten Mountain wrote:Thats something i certainly dont agree withWhat ya mean?well my nation isnt degenerate.Oof, whats happened?

Diplomat has powers like appearances, I think the officer in charge of the region should have that

Parkiant

Puerto Dominica wrote:Give me it, or Ill sanction you.

I have lots of resources,this will mean nothin to me.

Parkiant wrote:I have lots of resources,this will mean nothin to me.

Then ima just aid Chile.

Grand empire of prussia wrote:You mean the surrender monkeys?

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:640x,quality:90x75/images/d77669042604c656f35d684c3efb2d45ad173b323fe955c8763c0000d4921f34_1.jpg

Not a fan of ifunny but there it is

Grand empire of prussia and The Lonely Peak of a Forgotten Mountain

Parkiant

Puerto Dominica wrote:Then ima just aid Chile.

Chile Its mine already.

Parkiant

Neo-Combine wrote:https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:640x,quality:90x75/images/d77669042604c656f35d684c3efb2d45ad173b323fe955c8763c0000d4921f34_1.jpg

Not a fan of ifunny but there it is

Japan?

Parkiant wrote:Chile Its mine already.

Give me Equatorial Guinea, please

Allorvia wrote:Nor was I and still I'm pretty bad.

Believe me when I say this....

You are a great commander. I've seen it like back in the wars you were the most cruelest and lethal.
Remember you massacred 75 million people during that one time. I mean jeez

Parkiant wrote:Japan?

Beats me

Neo-Combine wrote:Diplomat has powers like appearances, I think the officer in charge of the region should have that

Ah, i see that was an accident the appearances thing

Parkiant

Puerto Dominica wrote:Give me Equatorial Guinea, please

You can have the south,and me the north,I will not give all this territory.

Neo-Combine wrote:https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:640x,quality:90x75/images/d77669042604c656f35d684c3efb2d45ad173b323fe955c8763c0000d4921f34_1.jpg

Not a fan of ifunny but there it is

Sad but true
I love Napoleon

Grand empire of prussia and Neo-Combine

Parkiant

Neo-Combine wrote:Beats me

Ok(beat with a Iron)

Eesil wrote:Believe me when I say this....

You are a great commander. I've seen it like back in the wars you were the most cruelest and lethal.
Remember you massacred 75 million people during that one time. I mean jeez

Hearing you say that reminds me of my own command in the wars I fought. I often wonder if I won due to circumstance or I thoroughly beat them

The Lonely Peak of a Forgotten Mountain wrote:Ah, i see that was an accident the appearances thing

Well I hope you guys like how it looks and I would appreciate if any of your appearance officers can provide the update on W.A part.

«12. . .330331332333334335336. . .642643»

Advertisement