WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of Aourh
Last WA Update:
Associated Powers Bloc is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Associated Powers Bloc
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, Associated Powers Bloc is ranked 6,673rd in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Aourh||New York Times Democracy||“In Homines Providebit”|
- : Embassy cancelled between United island states and Associated Powers Bloc.
- : Embassy established between Associated Powers Bloc and The Great Universe.
- : The Commonwealth of Aourh agreed to construct embassies with The Great Universe.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Norrho departed this region for Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom.
- : The Republic of Norrho arrived from Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom.
- : The Glorious Theocratic Empire of Krovx Belgium of the region RGBN rejected a request from Associated Powers Bloc to establish embassies.
- : Embassy established between Associated Powers Bloc and United island states.
- : The Commonwealth of Aourh proposed constructing embassies with RGBN.
- : Embassy established between Treciene and Associated Powers Bloc.
Associated Powers Bloc Regional Message Board
There were already Turf Wars dating back to 2,000 years before the current setting, perhaps either as a competitive sport or a method to settle conflicts. The first recorded Turf War occurred during a period in Inkling history with many similarities to Ancient Egypt, roughly 2,000 years before the events of Splatoon began. However, as these Turf Wars of nineteen centuries later involved the Inklings and Octarians (instead of just teams of four Inklings), it has expanded into a bigger campaign, great enough to become a historical event.
Before the Great Turf Wars, the Inklings and Octarians had "amicable relations", until the rising sea levels caused them to lash out against each other in a power struggle over the remaining land.
As time progressed, the Octarians separated themselves from the other species of the Mollusc Era. They became dissatisfied with the amount of available dry land and waged war on the Inklings, the other dominant species at the time, to gain total control of the turf.
The Octarians constructed a variety of large machines known as the Great Octoweapons and began attacking Inkling cities.
The first battles of the Great War ended in victory for the Octarian forces. The diligent Octarians easily dominated the Inklings, who were unable to wake up early enough in the morning to defend themselves.(The Inklings have long led a hedonistic style of life).
Heralded by loud explosions, the Great Octoweapons quickly stormed the Inklings' central stronghold. Victory for the Octarians seemed all but certain, but due to a plug being carelessly pulled from its socket, their hopes were dashed. Lady Luck shone down on the Inklings, and the Inklings' victory over the Octarians was most likely due to their superior number of limbs. The Inklings secured a victory in the war and forced the Octarians to retreat to underground lairs such as Octo Valley, which were constructed from the ruins of the subterranean cities built by the remnants of humanity.
The Inkling faction had a fighting force known as the Squidbeak Splatoon led by Cap'n Cuttlefish, which fought against the Octarians during the war..