WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Asian Republic of United Socialists contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Asian Republic of United Socialists
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Asian Republic of United Socialists is ranked 16,679th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Anomaly of Charlyn VII||Mother Knows Best State||“Jump!”|
|2.||The Republic of Arzoy||Left-Leaning College State||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and Asian Republic of United Socialists.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Asian Republic of United Socialists.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Asian Republic of United Socialists.
- : The Republic of Stop Killing Seer n1 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Republic of Guy 40 departed this region for Switz.
- : The Sultanate of 100th Catgirl Division of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of 26th Catgirl Division departed this region for Switz.
- : The Commonwealth of 26th Catgirl Division updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Commonwealth of 26th Catgirl Division ordered the closure of embassies between Asian Republic of United Socialists and SECFanatics.
- : The Commonwealth of 26th Catgirl Division ordered the closure of embassies between Asian Republic of United Socialists and The Embassy.
Asian Republic of United Socialists Regional Message Board
Guys help me my economy's falling what can i do HELP
to fix economy answer issues
also it doesn’t show that u proposed any issues
Here's my proposal:
FORUM: General Assembly
QUESTION OF: Taking measures to eradicate Pokemon Go's negative effects on a global scale
Recognises the fact that ‘Pokemon Go’s company creator NIANTIC has recently released ‘Pokemon Go Plus’ with the intention of solving issues regarding distracted walking,
Concerned by the numerous accidents that have taken place since ‘Pokemon Go’s release and the limited actions being taken by nations to eradicate these issues,
Stating that ‘Pokemon Go’, whilst used safely, is an excellent motive to allow citizens to be active and could help with the issues of obesity
Further recognises the fact that Nintendo has now included a safety warning before the Pokemon Go game starts, promoting road safety and consciousness of surroundings,
Emphasising the higher risk of skin cancer from using the mobile app during peak daylight hours from excess sun exposure,
Noting with regret the growing psychological issues amongst citizens that have stumbled across carcasses and dead bodies whilst playing the game,
Welcoming all efforts from the international community to stop hazardous use of the mobile app,
Noting that placing virtual objects on augmented reality is legal, but the act of knowingly entering other people’s property without permission is a notably illegal act,
1. Urges all nations to actively participate in the eradication of the highly addictive game ‘Pokemon Go’ by introducing the restrain of playing the game in public places such as, but not limited to:
a) National Monuments, Galleries and Museums
b) Places of prayer such as temples and churches
e) Hospitals and clinics
f) Public roads, highways, and pedestrian streets
2. Demands for the establishment of policies regarding the use of ‘Pokemon Go’ whilst on the road in order to ensure the safety of all citizens, including policies such as but not limited to:
a) Introducing a minimum fine of $50 implemented by police and road safety specialists for any civilian caught playing ‘Pokemon Go’ whilst driving or on break during driving, in addition to consequences already implemented for using a hand-held phone while driving or riding
b) Allocating several signs on highways and roads in all countries with the aim of preventing accidents through mediums such as but not limited to:
i. A new road symbol especially for ‘Pokemon Go’
ii. LED VMS signs below all bridges in all countries
3. Asks for all nations to provide security cameras at all alleged ‘Poke Stops’ to prevent negative usage of the GPS system by armed robbers or felons, with the intention to threaten, injure or kill citizens by using the app
4.Requests for all governments to introduce fines for citizens that fail to abide by simple regulations and laws including but not limited to:
a) Crossing streets at crosswalks and intersections rather at a steady pace
b) Walking safely across highways
c) Refraining from trespassing on private property
5. Recommends that all nations establish strict rules to ban the usage of the app ‘Pokemon Go’, in which citizens will suffer the appropriate punishments if failure to abide is present, such as but not limited to:
a) Restricting the use of the game from the time of 12am to 6am on a daily basis
b)Preventing the usage of the game on significant commemorate dates such as but not limited to:
i. 9/11 Remembrance Day
ii. Veterans Day and Remembrance Day on November the 11th
iv. National days of different nations
6. Strongly urges all nations to closely monitor the members in its defense systems and combat forces to limit the usage of the app by its members to promote safety and maximum security in its training and real-life missions, such as but not limited to:
a) Military army
c) Coast Guard
d) Marine Corps
e) Air Force
7. Advises that all governments establish advertising campaigns to spread awareness of the dangers of ‘Pokemon Go’ and how to stay safe whilst using the mobile app through effective mediums in order to promote messages such as but not limited to:
a) Walking across roads safely with the app still running on phones to be left in pockets, which will still enable players to be alerted when Pokemon are nearby through vibration or sound alert haw
b) Turn up full brightness during later hours in order to make citizens more visible on dark streets to avoid collisions and accidents
c) Travelling in large groups to avoid stealing of smartphones
i request a larger role please
Now this will be random and completely out of the blue but there is this discord political simulation of American politics I'm in that is very large around 30 people, but the problem is a heavy majority of them are conservative. I'm just gonna leave this link here:
And you may feel free to check it out yourselves.
Sorry if this was any bother! Have a great day!