WA Delegate: The United Federation of Borneon Nations (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: India, Right to Life, United Africa, Turkic Union, New World Union, Shanixian Federal Control, Asylum, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Superiorem Merionem Region, The Republic Nations, Global Assembly, Elvarya, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Socialist States of the Philippines, The Parliamentary Union of Nations, Sunalaya, and 20 others.Independent Order, United Nations of Earthlings, Norden, The Western Isles, Lardyland, Cyberius Confederation, Groland, The NewsStand, Non Aligned Movement, The Great Universe, The Doctor Who Universe, African Union, United Regions, Democratic Alliance, North American Union, Global Alliance, Hollow Point, Tanah Melayu, The Reborn Foundation, and New Terran Blood.
Construction of embassies with Commonwealth of Liberty has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Chettinadu has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Greater India has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Law Enforcement in ASEAN REGION
World Census interns were framed for minor crimes in order to measure the response times, effectiveness, and amount of firepower deployed by the law enforcement agencies of different nations.
As a region, ASEAN REGION is ranked 5,930th in the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
|1.||The Dominion of Sonimme Kangg||Democratic Socialists||“Opakka, Ina åkk menamm!”|
|2.||The Subterran Republic of N S L||Democratic Socialists||“Live on”|
|3.||The Philippine Empire of New Order Philippines||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Philippine Rules!”|
|4.||The Atlentian-Atlenian Ally of New Youciell||Father Knows Best State||“Nicholas Wilde is forever with us when marching!!”|
|5.||The Supreme State of Atjermenan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kami kuat, kita besar dan kami dominan!”|
|6.||The United Federation of Borneon Nations||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom, Autonomy, United.”|
|7.||The Galactic Federation of Tacusia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Justice, Liberty, Science!”|
|8.||The Democratic Republic of Acting Yulia Tymoshenko||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“N/A”|
|9.||The Happy Eid Adha of Karoghustan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“kita harus merdeka bersama”|
|10.||The Republic of Squele Wasseland||Moralistic Democracy||“From Many, One”|
Last poll: “General Regional Election(GRE)?”
- : The United Federation of Borneon Nations proposed constructing embassies with Democritus.
- : The United Federation of Borneon Nations proposed constructing embassies with Novapax.
- : The United Federation of Borneon Nations tagged the region "World Assembly".
- : The United Federation of Borneon Nations added a dispatch.
- : The United Federation of Borneon Nations removed Border Control authority from The Supreme State of Atjermenan as Acting President in ASEAN REGION.
- : The United Federation of Borneon Nations granted Border Control authority to The Republic of Regional Election Commision as Committee of The Presidential Election of ASEAN in ASEAN REGION.
- : The Republic of Regional Election Commision updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The United Federation of Borneon Nations agreed to construct embassies with Greater India.
- : The Sea Republic of Alself of the region Greater India proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Federation of Borneon Nations agreed to construct embassies with Chettinadu.
ASEAN REGION Regional Message Board
Nomination Day of The Presidential Election Candidates
I, Regional Election Commision will announce two candidates in Presidential Election. These two nations has nominated themselves and I shall officially declare that their applications has been filtered, recognized, and accepted. Two-way rivalry for presidential elections and by the grace of ASEAN, I declare:
as the Official Candidates in Regional Presidential Election. Congratulations!
Regional Presidential Election
Notes from The Chairman of Regional Election Commision:
I will post the poll at 9am on 20th February 2019(Kalimantan Time, GMT +7), which is tomorrow. Please note that this election will be held for four days and each nations can only vote one time only. The borders will always be monitored from time to time for clean, efficient, and secure election purposes. I hope that each nation can participate in this first-ever regional presidential election by voting the nominated candidates. Thank you very much!
"TO SEEK TRUE LEADER"
Regional Election Commision