WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The City of Fort Smith
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Inclusive in Arkansas
WA analysts ranked nations based on whether all citizens were commonly treated as equally valuable members of society.
As a region, Arkansas is ranked 20,429th in the world for Most Inclusive.
|1.||The Worker's Paradise of Soviet Arkansas||Iron Fist Socialists||“Waitin' Fer The Great Leap Forward”|
|2.||The Community of Minnafornia||Democratic Socialists||“Snowballs and Granola”|
|3.||The Republic of Brooks Baxter||New York Times Democracy||“Once Free Always Free”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of Arcansaw||New York Times Democracy||“You can't love your country and hate your government”|
|5.||The Republic of Laus Empenica||Left-wing Utopia||“From Many, One”|
|6.||The White Lined Fever of I 30||Father Knows Best State||“Regnat populus - Mood: Twilight ripens to black luck”|
|7.||The Republic of Goopycalamari57||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Things fall apart”|
|8.||The Unholy White Lined Fever of I 49||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Mood: Twilight cools to black”|
|9.||The City of Fort Smith||Capitalist Paradise||“Life's Worth Living In Fort Smith”|
- : The Republic of Yepra 5 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Inexorable departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Federation of Fauxia stopped whining just kidding he departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Gym Leader Brycen departed this region for Fisk.
- : The Federation of Fauxia stopped whining just kidding he arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Painkillers departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Inexorable arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Holy Empire of Horus the Conqueror departed this region for Fisk.
- : The Republic of AFTER SLEEPING LOL NOT REALLY VINNY departed this region for Fisk.
- : The Refugi Spirit of Oaks 212 departed this region for Fisk.
Arkansas Regional Message Board
This place needs to start a conversation its dead
Don't mind me, I've simply come here to die.
I wish I lived in Arkansas IRL. I live in a terrible place.
Hate to say this, but it really could not be too much worse that RL Arkansas, but then I only had been to Bentonville and area for any length of time. Had not been to Little Rock long enough to form an opinion. Mississippi, on the other hand, is worse than Arkansas, especially Biloxi. I had traveled quite a bit before, and had not found too many places that are all that bad. Well, maybe East St. Louis might be the eception. :) I just don't care for places that have no character or reason for existing. Been to a lot of places like that.
It ain't that bad. I got beer
Beer is always good. :)