WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The City of Fort Smith
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in Arkansas
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Arkansas is ranked 2,744th in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
|1.||The Worker's Paradise of Soviet Arkansas||Iron Fist Socialists||“Waitin' Fer The Great Leap Forward”|
|2.||The City of Fort Smith||Capitalist Paradise||“Life's Worth Living In Fort Smith”|
|3.||The White Lined Fever of I 30||Father Knows Best State||“Regnat populus - Mood: Twilight ripens to black luck”|
|4.||The Unholy White Lined Fever of I 49||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Mood: Twilight cools to black”|
|5.||The Republic of Arkansas Republic||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Together is better.”|
|6.||The Incorporated States of Arcansaw||New York Times Democracy||“You can't love your country and hate your government”|
|7.||The Community of Minnafornia||Democratic Socialists||“Snowballs and Granola”|
|8.||The Republic of Brooks Baxter||New York Times Democracy||“Once Free Always Free”|
|9.||The Republic of Laus Empenica||Left-wing Utopia||“From Many, One”|
- : The Worker's Paradise of Soviet Arkansas arrived from The Pleiades.
- : The Republic of Arkansas Republic arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Kansas and Arkansas.
- : Embassy established between Arkansas and Missouri.
- : Embassy established between Arkansas and Mississippi.
- : The Republic of Pro-Capitalism Anti-Communism of the region Anti MT Army proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Pearlyn of the region Mississippi agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Cole County of the region Missouri agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Salina McPherson of the region Kansas agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy established between Arkansas and Tennessee.
Arkansas Regional Message Board
Coffee would be great at this hour.
Congrats on featured region.
Can I be endorsed as WA delegate?
This place needs to start a conversation its dead
Don't mind me, I've simply come here to die.
I wish I lived in Arkansas IRL. I live in a terrible place.
Hate to say this, but it really could not be too much worse that RL Arkansas, but then I only had been to Bentonville and area for any length of time. Had not been to Little Rock long enough to form an opinion. Mississippi, on the other hand, is worse than Arkansas, especially Biloxi. I had traveled quite a bit before, and had not found too many places that are all that bad. Well, maybe East St. Louis might be the eception. :) I just don't care for places that have no character or reason for existing. Been to a lot of places like that.