WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: NS Region Fleet HQ, The Embassy, Misanthropic Bloc, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Union of Nations, The Great Universe, Communist Alliance, Universal State League, Hippy Haven, The League of Socialist States, Lardyland, The International Communist Union, leftypol, Sufism, International Socialism, SECFanatics, and 3 others.Democratic Socialist Alliance, Trotsky League, and The Revolutionary Communist Alliance.
Construction of embassies with Union of Liberal Nations has commenced. Completion expected .
Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective is ranked 22,457th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Ṣạdiyqiym Bərẹsəlōḇ-ʿẠkkō of Democratic Communist Federation||Left-wing Utopia||“Free speech is speech which frees the dominated!”|
- : The Ṣạdiyqiym Bərẹsəlōḇ-ʿẠkkō of Democratic Communist Federation agreed to construct embassies with Union of Liberal Nations.
- : The Forbundsrepublikken of Adryvia of the region Union of Liberal Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between New World Union and Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective.
- : The Colony of Adryvian Lard of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective.
- : The Regional Caretaker of The Democratic Nation of Unovia of the region New World Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective.
- : The Republic of Big Mama of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective.
- : Embassy established between The Revolutionary Communist Alliance and Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective.
- : The Ṣạdiyqiym Bərẹsəlōḇ-ʿẠkkō of Democratic Communist Federation agreed to construct embassies with The Revolutionary Communist Alliance.
- : The Revolutionary Protector of Red HighValley of the region The Revolutionary Communist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Sozialdemokratisches Deutschland of the region Communist Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective.
Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective Regional Message Board
Some communists support the state and others (including anarcho-communists and some libertarian Marxists, such as autonomist Marxists and council communists) want to see the state abolished (ASAP).
Other libertarian Marxists, such as Luxemburgists (i.e., including myself), are libertarian on an authoritarianism-libertarianism scale but do not object to a democratic proletarian state (at least on a temporary basis).
Marxist-Leninist-Stalinists are generally statists.
Trotskyists are all over the map on this issue. A good acquaintance of mine, for example, is a libertarian Trotskyist. I used to be a Trotskyist, and he and I get along quite well.
I have one class where all of my students have selected the NationStates semester exam. For the most part, they are having a good time.
A little secret:
Should a fascist, or anyone for that matter, wish to debate with you on their terms, flatly refuse. Should you consent, they will win. They know their rules much better than you do. Long after you are frustrated, they will be talking up a storm. Insist that they they dialogue with you following your own directions. Lay out a regimen, and never back down. Deftly lead them onto your turf of familiarity. Set out guidelines, and topics for discussion, which work to your advantage. In many cases, an unjustified self–confidence, sometimes conceit, will seduce the other person into acceding to your demands. At that point, the dispute has ended. You have now won the argument before it even got started.
Arguably, fascism is a form of liberation but altogether the wrong kind. Many fascists, oddly enough, apparently wish to liberate the oppressor from the oppressed. This pseudo–deliverance is unequivocally opposed by the Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective. Some fash crudely misappropriate the language and symbols of the Left, including populist references to revolution and the utilization of a fist clenched in solidarity. These confiscations, perhaps intended to hoodwink certain less informed people, may occasionally be successful. However, Antifa activists should persevere in an alertness to such deceptive activities and, when appropriate, directly and decisively challenge them. An indispensable facet of any effective praxis—which is far more important than one’s chosen leftist current—must be intellectual warfare.
To emphasize my Jewish bona fides and Jewishness (Yiddish, יִידִישְׁקַיְיט, Yiyḏiyšəqạyəyṭ or Yiddishkeit), although I am a Levite (Hebrew, לֵוִי, Lēwiy, “joined” priestly tribe), a bar mitzvah (modified Hebrew, בַּר מִצְוָה, bạr miṣəwāh, “son of commandment”), and the child of two Ashkenazi (Hebrew, אַשְׁכְּנַזִּי, ʾẠšəkənạzziy, “German Rhinelander,” i.e., someone descended from Yiddish/Yiyḏiyš–speaking European Jews) parents, I do not practice Judaism. The term is rendered below into numerous languages:
• Yạhăḏūṯ (Hebrew/ʿIḇəriyṯ, יַהֲדוּת)
• Yahūdiyyaẗ (Arabic/ʾArabiyyaẗ;, يَهُودِيَّة)
• Yəhudinätə (Amharic//ʾÄmarəña, ይሁዲነት)
• Ýahūdiýat (Persian/Fār°sí; and Pashto/Paṣ̌°tū, یَهُودِیَت)
• Yahūdiyat (Sindhi/Sin°dʱī يَهُودِيَت)
• Ýahūdiýýat (Urdu//ʾUr°dū, یَہُودِیَّت)
• Ýahūdí D°harama (Shahmukhi Punjabi/Šāh Muḱ°hí Pun°ǧābí, يَھُودِي دْھَرَمَ)
• Yahūdī Dharama (Garamukhi Punjabi/Guramukhī Pajābī, ਯਹੂਦੀ ਧਰਮ)
• Yahūdī Dharma (Hindi/Hiṃdī, यहूदी धर्म)
• Yūtam (Tamil/Tamiḻ, யூதம்)
• Ihudīdharmamata (Bengali/Bāṅāli/Bānlā, ইহুদীধর্মমত [MP3])
• Musevîlik or Yahudilik (Turkish/Türk Dili)
• Yóutàijiào (Mandarin Chinese/Zhōngguó–Guānhuà, 犹太教)
• Yudaya Kyō (Japanese/Nihongo, ユダヤ教)
• Yut’aegyo (Korean/Han’gugŏ/Chosŏnmal, 유태교)
• Đạo Do Thái (Vietnamese/Tiếng Việt)
• Judaïsme (French/Français )
• Judaísmo (Spanish/Español, Portugese/Português, and Esperanto)
• Yehudisma (Lingwa de Planeta/Lidepla/LdP)
• Ġudaiżmu (Maltese/Malti)
• Judaizmus (Hungarian/Magyar Nyelv and Slovak/Slovák)
• Judaismus (Czech/Čeština)
• Jødedommen (Danish/Dansk and Norwegian/Norsk)
• Judendom (Swedish/Svenska)
• Juutalaisuus (Finnish/Suomi)
• Judentum (German/Deutsch)
• Jodendom or Judaïsme (Dutch/Nederlands)
• Ioudaïsmós (Modern Greek/Néa Ellēniká, Ιουδαϊσμόσ)
Tomorrow, for me, begins what I hope will be a long, hot summer. (I gave my last final exam today.) ¡Viva la revolución! (Spanish), Vive la révolution! (French), Viva la rivoluzione! (Italian), Viva a revolução! (Portugese), Visca la revolució! (Catalan), Viu in rivuluzione! (Corsican), Lang leve de revolutie! (Dutch), Lang lebe die Revolution! (German), Lank leef die rewolusie! (Afrikaans), Lang libje de revolúsje! (Frisian), Længe leve revolutionen! (Danish), Långt leva revolutionen! (Swedish), Lang lev revolusjonen! (Norwegian), Taḥ°yā ʾal–ṯaw°raẗ! (Arabic, !تَحْيَا الثَوْرَة), Yəḥiy hạ–mạhəpēḵāh! (Hebrew, !יְחִי הַמַהְפֵּכָה), Zin°dih–i bād–i ʾin°qalāb! (Persian, !زِنْدِهِ بَادِ اِنْقَلَاب), Ḱ°rān°tí lam°bē samaýah taḱa rahū! (Urdu, !کْرَانْتِی لَمْبَے! َمَیَہکْرَانْتِی لَمْبَے سَمَیَہ تَکَ رَہُو ), Krāṃti laṃbe samaya taka raho! (Hindi, क्रांति लंबे समय तक रहो!), Lame cira kranti vica jiꞌo! (Garamukhi Punjabi ਲੰਮੇ ਚਿਰ ਕ੍ਰਾਂਤੀ ਵਿਚ ਜੀਓ!), Lamē čira ḱ°ran°tí viča ǧiýū! (Shahmukhi Punjabi, !لَمَے چِرَ کْرَنْتِیلَمَے چِرَلَمَے چِرَ کْرَنْتِی وِچَ جِیُو), Waɗā ʾin°qalāb rahan°dā! (Sindhi, !وڏا اِنْقَلَاب رَهَنْدَا), 🙵 Long live the revolution!
I must admit to being genuinely angry, to the point of crying, about the situation of all the Latin American children being kept in makeshift prisons (like Walmarts). I wish the dialectic would hurry up and end the capitalist world-system.
One of the other regions I belong to is in the process of electing its next leader. Change can be good, and I am confident in the likely new leader, but it is sad to see the founder of the region leave his position.
I am now second in command to the new leader in the other region. Meanwhile, another region I belong to is currently being raided. You take the good with the bad.