WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of ParEcon
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in Anticapitalist Alliance
The World Census estimated levels of employee ennui to determine which nations have the largest retail industries.
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 21,564th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||New York Times Democracy||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|2.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|3.||The Free Land of Barevane||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom above all”|
|4.||The Federation of ParEcon||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If the present is of struggle, the future is ours.”|
|5.||The Socialist Union of Kerla||New York Times Democracy||“Everything for Everybody”|
|6.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
- : The Kingdom of Clan Farquharson of the region The Ageon proposed constructing embassies.
- : Hiervina of the region Union of socialist countries withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Hiervina of the region Union of socialist countries proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Republic of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Davensbourg of the region Flauxier Continent proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Royal Godly Spades of the region The Junto Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Malvator of the region Union Sovietica de Mordor proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of The Upstanding Man of the region Sankarist Land proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of ParEcon arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Anarchy of Consejo Regional de Defensa de Aragon of the region Califato Andalusi proposed constructing embassies.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
Welcome back X! Could you tell Kerla what the password is?
That's really impressive! Imagine having the time for NS roleplay again :)
I yarn for the days of CACE and the debates on the bar and grill.
All Hail his Founderness ParEcon!