WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of ParEcon
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Anticapitalist Alliance
Qualified World Census Cheese Masters nibbled their way across the globe to determine which nations have the most developed cheese exports.
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 10,665th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
|1.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
|2.||The Socialist Union of Kerla||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Everything for Everybody”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||New York Times Democracy||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|4.||The Free Land of Barevane||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom above all”|
|5.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
- : Xikuang ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Political Wisdoms of the region THE TRUMP PATRIOTS OF AMERICA proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of NYCEMPIRE of the region Freedom Industrial States Of America withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of CENTER UN of the region Freedom Industrial States Of America proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Georgenbild of the region Globalis proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Australian Republic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Principality of Clingion of the region Alliance of Realm proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Bad Defence Embassy of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Socialist Union of Kerla arrived from Balder.
- : Xikuang arrived from Lazarus.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
I seem to have become WA delegate by default. I hope X comes back soon, I don't want the pressure ;)
Sorry! We got a puppy and I became distracted from the internet. Puppies are awesome.
Please forgive my intrusion, but I sense from reading the posts that many of you, perhaps most, are Scottish. I unfortunately have been born in the states but have seriously considered immigrating to Western Europe. I understand this region contains many cultures, languages, and mores, but I am looking for any advice you might offer. Again I apologize for posting to the whole community, and I thank you for your collected wisdom.
We have historically had rather a lot of Scots, true, but we are fairly international. I was born in the States too. Don't worry, it can be overcome. Have to say, I love it here-- Scotland is a great country, but all that stuff they say about the weather? It's true.
We have 500 words for rain.
Most of which cannot be uttered in polite company. Or aired on the BBC.
Welcome back X! Could you tell Kerla what the password is?