WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of ParEcon
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Anticapitalist Alliance
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 479th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||New York Times Democracy||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|2.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|3.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
|4.||The Free Land of Barevane||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom above all”|
|5.||The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang||Left-wing Utopia||“Only Through Open Doors”|
- : The United Socialist States of Alsace-Lottainne of the region Franypants proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of African Communist Party of the region Communist Africa proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Ado of the region The Pirate Bay proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Socialist Union of Kerla tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Empire of Victortopia of the region Region Mexicana Mundial withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Victortopia of the region Region Mexicana Mundial proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Fox Valley of the region North american antifa network proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Whiterose Republic of Connorca of the region Whiterose proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Facism is gucci of the region The Royal Commonwealth withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Facism is gucci of the region The Royal Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
I seem to have become WA delegate by default. I hope X comes back soon, I don't want the pressure ;)
Sorry! We got a puppy and I became distracted from the internet. Puppies are awesome.
Please forgive my intrusion, but I sense from reading the posts that many of you, perhaps most, are Scottish. I unfortunately have been born in the states but have seriously considered immigrating to Western Europe. I understand this region contains many cultures, languages, and mores, but I am looking for any advice you might offer. Again I apologize for posting to the whole community, and I thank you for your collected wisdom.
We have historically had rather a lot of Scots, true, but we are fairly international. I was born in the States too. Don't worry, it can be overcome. Have to say, I love it here-- Scotland is a great country, but all that stuff they say about the weather? It's true.
We have 500 words for rain.
Most of which cannot be uttered in polite company. Or aired on the BBC.
Welcome back X! Could you tell Kerla what the password is?