WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of ParEcon
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Crime Rates in Anticapitalist Alliance
World Census interns were dispatched to seedy back alleys in order to determine which nations have the highest crime rates.
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 20,015th in the world for Highest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|2.||The Free Land of Barevane||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom above all”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||New York Times Democracy||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|4.||The Socialist Union of Kerla||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Everything for Everybody”|
|5.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
- : The People's Republican State of Dokerina tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The United Socialist States of Berniecrat Nation of the region Hey Yall proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of New Legland of the region Canterbury proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of The Chroniclers of Narnia of the region The cool region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Union of Strong Independent Republics of the region THE UNION OF COMMUNISTS STATES proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Union of Strong Independent Republics of the region The union of the stonebarren regime proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Royal Empire of Imperial States America of the region United Imperial Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Buturama of the region Calumet proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Hansity of the region Chavel proposed constructing embassies.
- : Provinci of the region Red Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
We have historically had rather a lot of Scots, true, but we are fairly international. I was born in the States too. Don't worry, it can be overcome. Have to say, I love it here-- Scotland is a great country, but all that stuff they say about the weather? It's true.
We have 500 words for rain.
Most of which cannot be uttered in polite company. Or aired on the BBC.
Welcome back X! Could you tell Kerla what the password is?
I just took a trip down memory lane on the CACE forums (which are actually at http://z1.invisionfree.com/CACE/index.php? rather than the URL in the factbook entry) and we had over 600 registered members and almost 68,000 posts :O
That's really impressive! Imagine having the time for NS roleplay again :)
I yarn for the days of CACE and the debates on the bar and grill.