WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruckus of Weylara
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Angolis
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Angolis is ranked 1,398th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Socialist Federation of Kim Jong-ilia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Our Glory Will Never Perish”|
|2.||The Glorious Reptilia Empire of Lizardiar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In virtue lies unity, In unity lies strength”|
|3.||The Ruckus of Weylara||Democratic Socialists||“Nu soleu non domisonn, e nu soleu non reconse.”|
|4.||The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Un peuple, un but, une foi”|
|5.||The Edited Nation Classification of Fledermausmann||Democratic Socialists||“Duna duna duna FLEDERMAUSMANN!”|
- : The ideals of insanity ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Altane ceased to exist.
- : Wikipedia and universe departed this region for RationalWiki Goat Realm.
- : Altane arrived from Balder.
- : Wikipedia and universe arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds arrived from Balder.
- : The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds ceased to exist.
- : Wikipedia and universe ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Greater Encarta departed this region for International Republican Union.
Angolis Regional Message Board
*folds my arms* Something tells me that this might not be a good idea.
Make Angolis great again? Is it too soon to make jokes like that?
Nah, it works lol.
Would take a lot to make Angolis what it used to be :/
Yeah, it's kinda gone to the birds.
Did anyone else not miss the zombie thing? I totally forgot about it and logged in to find 30 minutes left before it ended, but I didn't miss it at all.
I came in about 8 hours into it, and we were all pretty much overrun by that point. I did manage to kill off some zombies in my country, but we were all still pretty much goners by that point.
I was expecting something different this year, what with the American presidential election dominating all the news across the entire globe. There's nothing more important happening anywhere on Earth this year and it was completely slagged off. No regional battling the rise of the far right Grump party or exposing the Gimmecratic candidate as a reptile in human skin ... nothing.
Yeah, the closest really was the Nationstates Presidential Election for April Fool's, but not really any alteration for the Halloween event. In fact, altering the Halloween event like in your idea would have made for a fun call back to that April Fool's event.
Bugger I was at work and missed it. :(