WA Delegate (non-executive): The Socialist Federation of Kim Jong-ilia (elected )
Founder: The Ruckus of Weylara
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Angolis
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Angolis is ranked 7,143rd in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Glorious Reptilia Empire of Lizardiar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In virtue lies unity, In unity lies strength”|
|2.||The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Un peuple, un but, une foi”|
|3.||The Ruckus of Weylara||Democratic Socialists||“Nu soleu non domisonn, e nu soleu non reconse.”|
|4.||The Protected Kingdom of Raussiere||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Furthermore, Carthage Must Be Destroyed”|
|5.||The Socialist Federation of Kim Jong-ilia||Democratic Socialists||“Our Glory Will Never Perish”|
- : The ideals of insanity ceased to exist.
- : The Ruckus of Weylara arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Socialist Federation of Kim Jong-ilia updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Regional Founder The Ruckus of Weylara ceased to exist.
- : The Socialist Federation of Kim Jong-ilia became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Protected Kingdom of Raussiere arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds arrived from Balder.
- : The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds ceased to exist.
- : The ideals of insanity arrived from Osiris.
- : The Ruckus of Weylara updated the World Factbook entry.
Angolis Regional Message Board
Rest in Peace Weylara, you wise ass Kiwi, all the best to you mate.
Then there's me who tends to change some little thing every so often, usually because I feel bored with the current thing and want to spice things up a little.
Well I still plan on hanging around mate, so I can keep an eye on your founding date if you intend to do an offlining thing to work out your founding date. And I think I beat Weylara by a few weeks, though I'm also not sure of the exact date here.
I know it was 2007, but I don't know if it was September? October, maybe? I'll try to wait until November so I can guarantee double-digits.
Sounds fair enough to me. Technically I've been on the site since December 2006, but I didn't found KJI until Feb/March 2009, but I had a couple of older ones from way back then when I first discovered NS, and then I left the site for a bit in late 2007 after the whole UN cease and desist thing happened.
LOL SORRY I'M BACK
Ayyyyy no worries Wey, and glad to see you back mate.
Got home from work and logged straight on cos I remembered April Fools for a change, 6 hours out...
So apparently we can nuke eachother?
Or get into factions and nuke other factions it seems?
Yeah I've just been nuking Raus
Pffft, well done mate!