WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Universe, The Dank Meme Alliance, Region of Poe, Hollow Point, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Gypsy Lands, Worldly Debate Region, Groland, The Turtle Isles, Regionless, Pontbridge Islands, Misanthropic Bloc, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Illuminati, CDW Federation, and 14 others.Coin Collecting Club, United Coalition, Brasil, Union of Nationalists, Lardyland, The Dawn of Unity, Andromeda Galaxy Coalition, Zero Zero Zero Zero, SECFanatics, The International Polling Zone, Pravda, Mission Crabs, Europe but better, and The Empire of Friendship.
Angels of Hell contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Angels of Hell
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Angels of Hell is ranked 21,385th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Victory Is Life”|
|2.||The Psycho Regime of Mehness||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Meh.”|
- : The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco proposed constructing embassies with The NationStates Commonwealth.
- : The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco proposed constructing embassies with Thaecia.
- : Embassy established between Angels of Hell and The Empire of Friendship.
- : The Technocracy of Ozzy of the region The Empire of Friendship agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco proposed constructing embassies with The Empire of Friendship.
- : The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco tagged the region "Recruiter Friendly".
- : The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco tagged the region "Outer Space".
- : The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco tagged the region "Future Tech".
- : The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco tagged the region "Free Trade".
- : The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco tagged the region "Independent".
Angels of Hell Regional Message Board
This is the last week of our three-part debate series on Globalization. This week we're debating Economic Globalization. Economic Globalization is the spreading of goods/services, labour, and capital to other countries.
Some view it positively, seeing it as a war deterent. a way to lower prices, among other things. Others view it negatively, seeing it as becoming economically dependent on other countries, a detriment to the health of workers, among other things.
What do you think? Come to the Worldly Debate Region to vote and post to your heart's content. Good luckworldly debate region
This week in Worldly Debate Region, we're debating foreign aid. This is a topic typically steeped in heavy support and mild dissent. Foreign aid will be broken into two parts: humanitarian aid (food, water, shelter, etc) and financial aid (funding to be used at the receiving governments discretion or for specific projects).
Should YOUR country help impoverished countries? Do these forms of aid BENEFIT the countries that receive them anyway? In the RMB, feel free to specify the conditions you would impose on countries receiving aid, different ways to help other countries, etc.
Let the bickering begin!
Hey you guys!
Obamacare, Medicare, and Medicaid. Some people support these programs without question. Others are skeptical, and would completely privatize them. What are your thoughts? What should tax payers value? Are there better alternatives?
At the very least, please vote here in the Worldly Debate Region. But remember, 9/10 doctors (from Marxist Debater anyway) recommend posting in another region's RMB to starve off scurvy. So make sure you do.
Have you ever wanted to become a president?
Gain Power and run in elections?
The Amish Republic has one of the most fun, vibrant and active communities in NationStates. And i'm giving you to give you an exclusive invite to join our community!
What can we offer you in TAR I hear you ask?
- A regional government, with a system so unique there is none similar to it across all of NationStates!
-A Chance to create political parties and compete in elections!
- A regional map, where you can stake your claim and rule the world!
- Fantastic roleplay, where you can build worlds and create legends!
- A sense of community, that you can find nowhere else in NS!
- An exciting discord chat filled with intriguing personalities, where most of our activity occurs!
- A place for you to write yourself in history!
Intrigued? Come on down to the Republic to-day!
Your region is marked recruiter friendly which lets us post here. If you'd like to be free of that feel free to remove the tag!
Hello once again! We're discussing space exploration, love to hear your thoughts!
Hey, sorry to bother you, but if you have a second, feel free to let us know your thoughts on space exploration !
Thank you for your time!