WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Ancient Epic League of Epicness contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Ancient Epic League of Epicness
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Ancient Epic League of Epicness is ranked 4,286th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Clad in Gold Republic of Valrknut||Capitalist Paradise||“Always be ready for a fight”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Please dont invade||Corporate Bordello||“Allowing ourselves to become a nation of silent, secretive, timid citizens is likely to result in a system of democracy and justice that is neither very democratic nor very just”|
|3.||The Republic of Yghrhrhr 20||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yghrhrhr”|
|4.||The Republic of B4da||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : The Most Serene Republic of Please dont invade arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Malarkey Detected 48 departed this region for Obama Moment.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Ancient Empires.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Ancient Geek.
- : The Republic of Anoushirvan departed this region for Catoklysma.
- : The United States of Asgaral departed this region for Catoklysma.
- : The United States of Asgaral arrived from Crystal Falls.
- : The Republic of Anoushirvan arrived from Crystal Falls.
- : The Clad in Gold Republic of Valrknut cancelled the closure of embassies between Ancient Epic League of Epicness and Frozen Circle.
- : The Clad in Gold Republic of Valrknut removed Embassies authority from The Republic of Malarkey Detected 48 as Trans Rights in Ancient Epic League of Epicness.
Ancient Epic League of Epicness Regional Message Board
Could you give me a position
How can The enlightened become richer.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
Sooo, this is nice