by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

WA Delegate: The Xenopolis of YoriZ (elected )

Founder: Illichia

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 169th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 259th Most Rebellious Youth: 686th+14
Most Influential: 785th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,058th Largest Black Market: 1,163rd Fattest Citizens: 1,400th Most Armed: 1,536th Rudest Citizens: 1,558th Highest Crime Rates: 1,593rd Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 1,673rd Most Avoided: 1,683rd Highest Unexpected Death Rate: 1,854th Most Cultured: 1,905th Most Inclusive: 1,934th Nicest Citizens: 2,028th Most Compassionate Citizens: 2,100th
World Factbook Entry

“The State is like a vast slaughterhouse or an enormous cemetery, where all the real aspirations, all the living forces of a country enter generously and happily, in the shadow of that abstraction, to let themselves be slain and buried.”
― Mikhail Bakunin

Welcome to Anarchy, a community in NationStates that advocates for all forms of Anarchy and a safe place for fellow anarchists.

A member of the NSLeft Solidarity Pact

Links:
Regional Thread
LinkDiscord
LinkRiot.im / Matrix
Resources



  1. 7

    Anarchy | Resources

    MetaReference by Deathfall . 310 reads.

  2. 1,983

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 84,546 reads.

  3. 2,904

    Useful NS Sites and Utilities (updated: 4/19/2019)

    MetaReference by Nullarni . 77,365 reads.

Embassies: NSLeft, The Communist Bloc, The Internationale, The Leftist Assembly, The Federation of Anarchist Communes, Libertarian Socialist Confederation, Democratic Socialist Assembly, Philosophy 115, Gay, International Debating Area, belgium, Non Aligned Movement, The Bar on the corner of every region, Hippy Haven, Portugal de Esquerda, The Great Universe, and 11 others.The International Polling Zone, Balugata, Regionless, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Bus Stop, The DankLeft Commune, First World Order, Weffle, Mallia Panica, The Social Liberal Union, and Anarchic Confederation.

Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Fascist, Enormous, Featured, Feminist, Founderless, LGBT, Liberated, Libertarian, and Socialist.

Regional Power: High

Anarchy contains 124 nations, the 169th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Information Technology Sector in Anarchy

World Census staff compiled lists over Smart Phone related traffic accidents to determine which nations have the largest Information Technology industries.

As a region, Anarchy is ranked 3,622nd in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Xenopolis of YoriZCivil Rights Lovefest“Ⓐrtists, not Ⓐrmies!”
2.The Community of Socialised CapitalLeft-wing Utopia“Solidarity, Equality, and Democracy!”
3.The Classless Free Land of Equa LibLeft-wing Utopia“Rule no one. Obey no one. Harm no one. Love everyone.”
4.The Ⓐnarchist ★ C☮mmune ⚑ of East AngriaCivil Rights Lovefest“We are absolutely free!”
5.The Free Territory of Astrum NigrumCivil Rights Lovefest“No state, no god, no masters, no slaves.”
6.The Iron Mall of DragynAnarchy“Shop 'til you drop!”
7.The Juggernaut War State of WulkriegCorporate Police State“Total war.”
8.The Cruel Irony of TaxandrieCapitalizt“.......................................................”
9.The Undefined Lawless Territory of Total anarchyaCapitalizt“ataxias kai anarkhias”
10.The Confederated City Districts of Baldwin ParkNew York Times Democracy“The most violent element in society is ignorance.”
1234. . .1213»

Regional Happenings

More...

Anarchy Regional Message Board

And why was i banned from the discord? I have been here for years.

Uncle E wrote:Wait... if this is an anarchy, why does it have a government?

We really don't. The game puts someone in the delegate seat regardless of the wishes of those in the region. By consensus we give as much power as possible to as many people as possible, since we can't give it to everyone due to the limitations of the game. If you think our extremely hands-off methods of (not) running things is like a "government," I encourage you to visit a GCR or one of the larger UCRs (say, Europeia or 10KI). They have full-on state bureaucracies in those places. We... take the occasional vote, and occasionally someone does what needs doing - just like any good anarchist.

If you see something that needs doing, feel free to either do it or raise the question about it. Otherwise, welcome to our very low-key, hands-off, people-run (to the extent that anything is officially "run" at all) region!

Regent wrote:And why was i banned from the discord? I have been here for years.

As of this moment, there are exactly two users banned from the discord. One of them is basically persona non grata among the entire NS community, and both of them were being heinous dickheads on that same discord. If you're not one of those two, you're good. If you are... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:As of this moment, there are exactly two users banned from the discord. One of them is basically persona non grata among the entire NS community, and both of them were being heinous dickheads on that same discord. If you're not one of those two, you're good. If you are... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So anarchy bent to the will of outsiders, and as a non heinous dickhead who has been here for years, and was banned i think its very anti anarchy to be banning people at all. The REALITY was that I simply existed in that space and that was unpopular. It appears that the spirit of this region is quite changed….

Regent wrote:So anarchy bent to the will of outsiders, and as a non heinous dickhead who has been here for years, and was banned i think its very anti anarchy to be banning people at all. The REALITY was that I simply existed in that space and that was unpopular. It appears that the spirit of this region is quite changed….

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:As of this moment, there are exactly two users banned from the discord... both of them were being heinous dickheads...

Anarchy doesn't mean "no rules," it means "no rulERs." I utilized my right to associate freely with whom I please and not with whom I don't, and removed a threat to the community (such as it is). If you weren't being a dick, you'd still be there. No healthy community tolerates dickishness, regardless of its ideology.

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:Anarchy doesn't mean "no rules," it means "no rulERs." I utilized my right to associate freely with whom I please and not with whom I don't, and removed a threat to the community (such as it is). If you weren't being a dick, you'd still be there. No healthy community tolerates dickishness, regardless of its ideology.

Well, since we are a community, lets all view the evidence here, in public of me “being a dick”.

Welcome to Anarchy, a community in NationStates that advocates for all forms of Anarchy and a safe place for fellow anarchists.

Except when we decide not to should add that part.

Happy Summer to all.

Song for you all,

Island in the Sun by Weezer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=erG5rgNYSdk

Regent We'll look into the situation. I ask you a bit of patience.

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:We really don't. The game puts someone in the delegate seat regardless of the wishes of those in the region. By consensus we give as much power as possible to as many people as possible, since we can't give it to everyone due to the limitations of the game. If you think our extremely hands-off methods of (not) running things is like a "government," I encourage you to visit a GCR or one of the larger UCRs (say, Europeia or 10KI). They have full-on state bureaucracies in those places. We... take the occasional vote, and occasionally someone does what needs doing - just like any good anarchist.

If you see something that needs doing, feel free to either do it or raise the question about it. Otherwise, welcome to our very low-key, hands-off, people-run (to the extent that anything is officially "run" at all) region!

I see... well at least it's the closest thing to an actual anarchy on this site.

Post self-deleted by Baldwin Park.

Forum View

Advertisement