WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Americano
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Americano is ranked 22,720th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Constitiual Monarchy of Jaisae||Moralistic Democracy||“I't's a living”|
|2.||The Republic of Jovine||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace be with you”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Bad Witch 50||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”|
|4.||The Republic of The United States of Imerica||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace be with you”|
|5.||The Constitual Monarchy of Iemingia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“May God be with you.”|
|6.||The Free Land of Far Kaden Frottylepets||Moralistic Democracy||“Get it done”|
|7.||The Principality of Haviva||Democratic Socialists||“May you go in peace”|
|8.||The Monarchy of Isemine||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May God be with you.”|
|9.||The Monarchy of Peau||Moralistic Democracy||“Let it come”|
|10.||The Colony of The United States of Joviva||Moralistic Democracy||“Peace be with you”|
- : The Dominion of Casc20 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Republic of West57 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Holy Empire of Bad Witch 50 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Holy Empire of Bad Witch 50 appointed The Holy Empire of Bad Witch 50 as NPA with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Americano.
- : The Holy Empire of Bad Witch 50 dismissed The Republic of Malarkey Detected 4 as SweetDreamsOfChingis of Americano.
- : The Holy Empire of Bad Witch 50 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Dominion of Casc20 arrived from Birb.
- : The Community of East Isles29 arrived from Birb.
- : The Republic of West57 arrived from Birb.
- : The Holy Empire of Bad Witch 50 arrived from Birb.
Americano Regional Message Board
Hello everyone. I won't take up much of your time; I will be here just a day or so... unless you tell me to move along.
Just wondering as I wander if anyone has a junk card or two to gift to me. Anything you can give will be much appreciated.
And if you see something you like in the TRADE GOODS or TRADE GOODS RARE sections of my meager card collection, let me know. I am sure we can come to some kind of trade agreement -- I am happy to trade rather than buy/sell.