WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Office of AU Headquarters
American Coalition of Nations is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in American Coalition of Nations
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, American Coalition of Nations is ranked 1,606th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Office of AU Headquarters||New York Times Democracy||“Peace Through Unity”|
- : Embassy cancelled between American Union and American Coalition of Nations.
- : The Republic of Tessen of the region American Union ordered the closure of its embassy in American Coalition of Nations.
- : The Office of AU Headquarters instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- : The Supporters of Freedom Rising departed this region for Alternate Earth.
- : The Office of AU Headquarters updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Office of AU Headquarters tagged the region "Social".
- : The Office of AU Headquarters tagged the region "Role Player".
- : The Office of AU Headquarters tagged the region "Regional Government".
- : The Office of AU Headquarters tagged the region "Past Tech".
- : The Office of AU Headquarters tagged the region "Modern Tech".
American Coalition of Nations Regional Message Board
Sorry for the slow reply...
Seeing as we have opened embassies with Old Georgia, Medinan sees no issues inviting them into ACON.
We will vote yes for Old Georgian membership in ACON, although, we do have some concerns about their strong socialist economy. We fear that may become a liability, and make Old Georgia a threat to outside nations on the international stage.
We offer a yes vote, as we believe that another ACON nation in the Caribbean will increase stability in that region.
Thank you all for the honor of being counted among your number.
IC: We look forward to the added peace this will bring to both Old Georgia and the Caribbean.
Greetings from the First Presidency and the Quorum of Twelve.
The Theocracy of Masanareth would like to petition for membership in the American Coalition of Nations. We understand that the world is dangerous, and that we may become a target for unfriendly regimes due to both our religious beliefs as well as our strategic location on the Caribbean. We cannot defend ourselves alone, being a group of 29 islands with a population of just under 400,000. In return, we offer a strategic location on one of the entrances to the Caribbean, as well as securing the southernmost coast of one of your member nations.
President Monson, Theocracy of Masanareth.
Aye. I see no reason why they can't join.
I apologize for my slow reply.
IC: The Kingdom of Medinan is pleased to see another Caribbean nation showing interest in ACON. We see no reason that we should deny this request, in a probationary status.