by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Altay RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Devout: 735th Most Authoritarian: 931st Most Nations: 1,143rd+2
Most Primitive: 1,641st Most Ignorant Citizens: 1,747th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Altay, a right-wing,
predominantly libertarian,
conservative-friendly, democracy!

It doesn't matter if your nation is a
corrupt dictatorship, inoffensive
centrist democracy, or an anarchy,
you're still welcome here.


Our military: Altaic Axis
Protected region: The Continental Funiverse
Government provided citizens' puppet storage: Central Region of Puppet Nations

Usefull links:
💬Glossary of Altaic terminology
🗺LinkRegional map
🏛Regional legislation
Colonies of Altay
🎖Awards of Altay
🎉Altaic state holidays

Join Altay now!



Embassies: Stans, Council of Constructed Languages, The honorable Eastern Tatar company, Central Region of Puppet Nations, The Srivijayan Consortium, The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Gypsy Lands, Turkic Union, Bus Stop, Confederation of New lands, The Reich, India, Union of Nationalists, The Embassy, Federation of Conservative Nations, and 41 others.International sovereignty pact, The Moderate Alliance, Greater Middle East, Chicken overlords, Yurdan, nasunia, THE VEDIGOTHIC IMPERIUM, United States of Femdom, Elena, Winterfell, The NewsStand, Altaic Axis, Edmundian Empire, The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Slavija, The Alliance of Dictators, League Of Constructed Languages, Right to Life, Farkasfalka, Albosiac, Anadolu, The Great Monarchical Nations, The New Dynasty of Yikestopia, Union of liberty, United Federation of Fascist States, J o J, The Empire Of United Socialist Powers, United Nations and Planets, Republic of Conservative Nations, Raxulan Empire, Lardyland, Conquered Lands of Elena Temnikova, Fredonia, Region of kangaroos, The Finns, The Free union of America, BillyGamesCool FanClub, Alliance Of The LGBT, Property and Liberty Society, and Coaltion Of Fascist Nations.

Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Conservative, Democratic, Egalitarian, Free Trade, Human-Only, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, Libertarian, and 8 others.Map, Medium, Modern Tech, Neutral, Regional Government, Religious, Serious, and World Assembly.

Altay contains 13 nations, the 1,143rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Agricultural Sector in Altay

World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.

As a region, Altay is ranked 11,920th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Hunnic Empire of UlaanstanFather Knows Best State“We will watch their world burn”
2.The Novas Terras Compradas of Cidade Capitalista do SulAnarchy“Liberdade - Mercado - Riqueza”
3.The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern TatarstanBenevolent Dictatorship“Science, religion and nationalism for better life.”
4.The UN protected territory of Peaceful Bosnia and HerzegovinaMoralistic Democracy“Towards a peaceful society, we march ever forwards!”
5.The Seventh Empire of Siebten ReichConservative Democracy“Alles unter Deutschland.”
6.The Emirate of Bukharan RepublicIron Fist Consumerists“Men sizning dunyoning kuyishini ko'raman”
7.The Rogue Nation of The Neo Destroyer Of NationsIron Fist Consumerists“You will die soon”
8.The Holy Empire of EntimidePsychotic Dictatorship“'L al paralité de'L Entimide'e'Lé d'mé”
9.The Warlordship of Western TatarstanPsychotic Dictatorship“We will watch their world Burn”
10.The Republic of VietidielieneshchinaIron Fist Consumerists“S nami Bog i Krajina”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Altay Regional Message Board

Azad Free India wrote:

Excuse me?

Hello!

I am a representative of the Republic of Conservative Nations, here to make contact with you as an embassy region and friend of ours.

As you may know, N-Day -- that great, annual sitewide Nuclear Apocalypse -- is likely set to begin at the end of this week. We at the RCN have led the Army of Freedom through three N-Days, and will once again launch this exciting faction.

Check out our AOF N-Day Guide here:

-

🚀☢️ Army of Freedom 🚀☢️🚀 N-Day⁵ Guide ☢️🚀
-

H E L P F U L   L I N K S :
N-Day How-To | LinkN-Day Wiki | AOF Medals | LinkAOF Discord | AOF RP | Your Nukes | Our Faction
-

  1. Join the LinkAOF Discord for N-Day⁵ orders and communication.
    This is how all orders will be disseminated. Utilizing the Discord will enable you to more fully enjoy and deploy during N-Day. The AOF Discord is always a fun place to be; the hectic and frantic nature of nuclear warfare has led to memorable moments for our members.

  2. Do not attack unless ordered, and only attack when and where ordered.
    Rogue nations can destroy a faction by attacking against or in contradiction to orders, drawing us into battle on undesired fronts. Don't be that guy. Strict adherance to orders is crucial to ensure a successful N-Day for the Army of Freedom.

  3. Shield production is the priority during N-Day.
    🛡️ Strategic specialists must focus on building shields exclusively.
    🛡️ Economic specialists should focus on building shields -- unless specifically ordered otherwise.
    ☢️ Military specialists must focus on building nukes exclusively.

  4. Recruit your friends and region-mates to the Army of Freedom!
    The more, the merrier! We would love to have a record amount of fighters in the AOF this year, and you can help make that a reality. In addition, we are seeking Non-Aggression Pacts with a variety of other factions, which will help to protect our flanks during N-Day; if you can assist with this as well, contact New Waldensia.

Read dispatch


Every N-Day, we award medals to AOF members. Everyone receives a Service Medal, but you may also be eligible for a host of others, all the way up to the Medal of Honor! Check out the last medals here:

We would like to invite any and all to participate. Last year, we had the eighth most nations, over 200, in our faction, and we'd love to beat that this year. The more, the merrier!

So whether as individual nations or officially as a region, we're extending the invitation to you to become members of our Army of Freedom N-Day faction. If you have specific questions, you can contact our President, New Waldensia.

Greetings regional allies!

Are you interested in N-Day, but can't seem to find the right faction for you? Look no further! The N word Pact has been created for all fascist and ideologically aligned nations, with the faction operated by J o J and major contribution and input from the Fifth Empire and The New Iron Order! All allies are welcome to join this faction to participate in N-Day5 with us, the faction will be set as open to all nations. Make sure to bring your puppets with you, and remember to leave the faction if you go offline so as to not leave your nation(s) as sitting ducks. Targets will be selected and announced in the WFE of the faction. Hope to see you on the nuclear battlefield!

J o J wrote:Greetings regional allies!

Are you interested in N-Day, but can't seem to find the right faction for you? Look no further! The N word Pact has been created for all fascist and ideologically aligned nations, with the faction operated by J o J and major contribution and input from the Fifth Empire and The New Iron Order! All allies are welcome to join this faction to participate in N-Day5 with us, the faction will be set as open to all nations. Make sure to bring your puppets with you, and remember to leave the faction if you go offline so as to not leave your nation(s) as sitting ducks. Targets will be selected and announced in the WFE of the faction. Hope to see you on the nuclear battlefield!

Well, OOC I don't like Fascism but, boy, does "N word Pact" sound like a faction for me. I'm clicking on the "large white words" 😂😂

Maaho Malääho

Npc West Florida wrote:Hello!

I am a representative of the Republic of Conservative Nations, here to make contact with you as an embassy region and friend of ours.

As you may know, N-Day -- that great, annual sitewide Nuclear Apocalypse -- is likely set to begin at the end of this week. We at the RCN have led the Army of Freedom through three N-Days, and will once again launch this exciting faction.

Check out our AOF N-Day Guide here:

-

🚀☢️ Army of Freedom 🚀☢️🚀 N-Day⁵ Guide ☢️🚀
-

H E L P F U L   L I N K S :
N-Day How-To | LinkN-Day Wiki | AOF Medals | LinkAOF Discord | AOF RP | Your Nukes | Our Faction
-

  1. Join the LinkAOF Discord for N-Day⁵ orders and communication.
    This is how all orders will be disseminated. Utilizing the Discord will enable you to more fully enjoy and deploy during N-Day. The AOF Discord is always a fun place to be; the hectic and frantic nature of nuclear warfare has led to memorable moments for our members.

  2. Do not attack unless ordered, and only attack when and where ordered.
    Rogue nations can destroy a faction by attacking against or in contradiction to orders, drawing us into battle on undesired fronts. Don't be that guy. Strict adherance to orders is crucial to ensure a successful N-Day for the Army of Freedom.

  3. Shield production is the priority during N-Day.
    🛡️ Strategic specialists must focus on building shields exclusively.
    🛡️ Economic specialists should focus on building shields -- unless specifically ordered otherwise.
    ☢️ Military specialists must focus on building nukes exclusively.

  4. Recruit your friends and region-mates to the Army of Freedom!
    The more, the merrier! We would love to have a record amount of fighters in the AOF this year, and you can help make that a reality. In addition, we are seeking Non-Aggression Pacts with a variety of other factions, which will help to protect our flanks during N-Day; if you can assist with this as well, contact New Waldensia.

Read dispatch


Every N-Day, we award medals to AOF members. Everyone receives a Service Medal, but you may also be eligible for a host of others, all the way up to the Medal of Honor! Check out the last medals here:

We would like to invite any and all to participate. Last year, we had the eighth most nations, over 200, in our faction, and we'd love to beat that this year. The more, the merrier!

So whether as individual nations or officially as a region, we're extending the invitation to you to become members of our Army of Freedom N-Day faction. If you have specific questions, you can contact our President, New Waldensia.

I have already joined the N word Pact but since I want the service medal, I am sending delegate Qudaylan Kormetkhan of the Honorable Eastern Tatar Company to you on my behalf.

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:Well, OOC I don't like Fascism but, boy, does "N word Pact" sound like a faction for me. I'm clicking on the "large white words" 😂😂

I'm not IC or OOC fascist, but it's open to anybody who shares the goals and interests of myself and my allies, some of whom are IC/OOC fascists. Bashing communists, social conservativism, etc, are all included in that.

Also, that faction I used as bait early on to lure out the J o J hunters. The Monarchist Entente was obliterated for it, next is CCD.

Forum View

Advertisement