by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Alt Earth Roleplay RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Trade League of The Eastern Commerce Authority

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 987th Largest Black Market: 1,412th Most Secular: 2,257th
World Factbook Entry

Alternative Timeline Earth, beginning of the US Industrial Revolution (~1850), and the world you once knew of, has now turned into nations that have extreme divergences and histories.

Hereís the Regional Discord Server: LinkDiscord Server

Current Year: 1873 AD

Invention of the year: Primitive Multi-Cell Cloning

Wars Currently: The World War of Fascist Agression



Embassies: Union of Democrats, The Geopolitics Roleplay Region, Imperial Entente, and Europe but better.

Tags: Cyberpunk, Human-Only, LGBT, Map, Medium, Modern Tech, Offsite Forums, Past Tech, Role Player, Social, and Steampunk.

Alt Earth Roleplay contains 14 nations, the 987th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Developed in Alt Earth Roleplay

The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.

As a region, Alt Earth Roleplay is ranked 3,833rd in the world for Most Developed.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holy Draconic Mizuan Empire of Imperium DraconiaLibertarian Police State“Embrace war, for those who know peace grow no more”
2.The Republic of Republic Of New CarolinaMoralistic Democracy“Gold in peace Steel in War”
3.The Constitutional Monarchy of PaladaiseuInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Tally ho”
4.The United Kingdom of Greater British Imperial EmpireIron Fist Consumerists“Rule Britannia”
5.The Kingdom of ZenwisteriaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Faith means not wanting to know what is true.”
6.The Disputed Territories of LeaterternlandIron Fist Consumerists“Veni, Vidi, Vici”
7.The Megacorporation of Megadew IndustrysInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Making a Better tomorrow by improving today”
8.The Trade League of The Eastern Commerce AuthorityInoffensive Centrist Democracy“You must spend money to make money.”
9.The Empire of Kingdom of MannerhrimIron Fist Consumerists“Ani jednego kroku w tył!”
10.The Kingdom of SparnexiaCorporate Bordello“Paving our future with our past in mind”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Alt Earth Roleplay Regional Message Board

Everybody check my new factbook! And yes, I know I've got a tiny army.

The New State of Prackovnia wrote:Everybody check my new factbook! And yes, I know I've got a tiny army.

How many men are in each division? I'd assume somewhere in the 100,000 range. But I'm not quite sure.

Herrlicher Rhein & Novus Gaia Eden

*the ECA Division 10 is deployed from Baja North into South California, huge bombing raids would occur in the former city of San Diego, Operation: Fire Storm was executed instead of Operation: Sand Storm. This will be the Operation to raise the former Sector to the ground with the help of Gaia Eden*

The Eastern Commerce Authority wrote:Herrlicher Rhein & Novus Gaia Eden

*the ECA Division 10 is deployed from Baja North into South California, huge bombing raids would occur in the former city of San Diego, Operation: Fire Storm was executed instead of Operation: Sand Storm. This will be the Operation to raise the former Sector to the ground with the help of Gaia Eden*

Novus Gaia Eden agrees with the burning of South California to rid of the heretics of this ĎPACí and everything they stood for.

NGE would execute Plan: Devilís Horn, their 23rd Brigade Armies will show the world what they do to Profligates. As their armies march across the northern sector and begin fire bombing Los Angeles and its northern suburban cities.

Novus Gaia Eden wrote:Novus Gaia Eden agrees with the burning of South California to rid of the heretics of this ĎPACí and everything they stood for.

NGE would execute Plan: Devilís Horn, their 23rd Brigade Armies will show the world what they do to Profligates. As their armies march across the northern sector and begin fire bombing Los Angeles and its northern suburban cities.

Wouldn't it be better to not set alight every major town? If you are to occupy this territory later, it's best to keep it in the best shape possible. It's so you need not repair as much damage.

Leaterternland wrote:Wouldn't it be better to not set alight every major town? If you are to occupy this territory later, it's best to keep it in the best shape possible. It's so you need not repair as much damage.

Oh, ECA is giving me the terrifying, it has to be bulldozed anyways.

The Imperial Invasion Forces arrive and hit the beaches of Southern California. The initial onslaught is intense, however, the Imperial Marines and Imperial Shocktroopers are able to quickly overtake the initial defenses on the Beach within the day.

I would just like to let everyone know that a rocket launched this morning from the Cascadian Aerospace Facility has gone past the Karman line. Thus making me, the first nation to send a man into space. Also, I am designing a low earth orbit space station to be built and put into space. The space station will be named Jake (Alexei's sons name. The baby isn't born yet but will be in 3 RL days). The deadline for launching Jake Space Station is 1880.

The New State of Prackovnia wrote:I would just like to let everyone know that a rocket launched this morning from the Cascadian Aerospace Facility has gone past the Karman line. Thus making me, the first nation to send a man into space. Also, I am designing a low earth orbit space station to be built and put into space. The space station will be named Jake (Alexei's sons name. The baby isn't born yet but will be in 3 RL days). The deadline for launching Jake Space Station is 1880.

Cool, so when was rocket fuel invented? I see no evidence of such kind in the invention log.

The New State of Prackovnia wrote:I would just like to let everyone know that a rocket launched this morning from the Cascadian Aerospace Facility has gone past the Karman line. Thus making me, the first nation to send a man into space. Also, I am designing a low earth orbit space station to be built and put into space. The space station will be named Jake (Alexei's sons name. The baby isn't born yet but will be in 3 RL days). The deadline for launching Jake Space Station is 1880.

We need evidence of the technology used to make such rockets. Keep in mind, the highest level of civilization at the moment is early diesel-punk.

Forum View

Advertisement