WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Allied Unions
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Allied Unions is ranked 6,309th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Unimaginable Power of OLCF-4||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Lucabaduka”|
|2.||The Principality of Houghty Cons||Corporate Police State||“By The People For The People”|
|3.||The Republic of Defending Bulbasaur||Moralistic Democracy||“#0001”|
|4.||The Tochterrepublik of Helvetische Republik||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Muth und Freiheit”|
|5.||The Empire of Semper 62||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everlasting!”|
|6.||The Lost and Found of The New Founders||Anarchy||“Cuivis dolori remedium est patientia.”|
- : The Unimaginable Power of OLCF-4 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The empress of fire 25 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Unimaginable Power of OLCF-4 ejected The empress of fire 25 from the region.
- : The Unimaginable Power of OLCF-4 dismissed The empress of fire 25 as Hellfire Hawk of Allied Unions.
- : The Republic of SwordandShield22 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Armed Republic of Thing 044 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Radiant Sword 12 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Unimaginable Power of OLCF-4 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of SwordandShield22 arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Radiant Sword 12 arrived from Artificial Solar System.
Allied Unions Regional Message Board
that's a potty word
Сталинрейх - самая могущественная из всех стран здесь.
"Welcome to Allied Unions!"
You may have 1-2 puppet nations.
Every January 1st and June 1st, an election will take place to elect new officers. Puppet nations can vote, and voting is not mandatory.
Voting shall be conducted through an official poll conducted by a joint effort between the Research officer and the Vice-Delegate.