WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Proletariat Coalition, Anticapitalist Alliance, Nasicournia, Jethnea, Alliance of Socialist States, Gay, USSR, The FRA, Red Army Headquarters, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Futaba Aoi, San Francisco Bay Area, The YoungWorld, A Socialist Paradise, The New Meritocracy, New Britannia, and 4 others.The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Communist Region, Das Kommune, and Soviet Union.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in Allied States of EuroIslanders
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, Allied States of EuroIslanders is ranked 18,979th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Dutch nation of Amicus curiae||Left-Leaning College State||“einstein-rosen-podolsky ”|
|2.||The Former Cuban Delegate of Isla Pena||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|3.||The RLAF Commander of The Fist of Xhadam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What do you want?”|
|4.||The Machine Civilization of De Hilliche Kening||Left-Leaning College State||“De Tiid Hâldt Gjin Skoft”|
|5.||The Dark and Terrible Salmon God of Xhadam||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What do you want?”|
|6.||The Socialist Vanguard Alliance of EuroSoviets||Left-wing Utopia||“Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer...”|
- : Danitoria ceased to exist.
- : The RLAF Commander of The Fist of Xhadam lost WA Delegate status.
- : Hartert ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Facism is gucci of the region The Royal Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Sovereign Socialist States and Allied States of EuroIslanders.
- : Balbanland ceased to exist.
- : Drake farm ceased to exist.
- : Carasway ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between World Alliance and Allied States of EuroIslanders.
Allied States of EuroIslanders Regional Message Board
Absolutely right, ES. There are plenty of other synonyms that have gone unused. Let's get original, people.
Awaiting a lecture in reply :P
LOL - I could, but I won't. I voted for Brexit and proud of it, like any socialist should be.
6 days ago: Balbanland ceased to exist.
7 days ago: Drake farm ceased to exist.
13 days ago: Carasway ceased to exist.
Must have been the pro-Brexit statement that drove them away.
Lol, just did a little test on my (current) political views: http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=polphil
This is my top six:
1) You are an anarcho-communist, aiming for a society without the state, based on small, decentralised groups living communally. (100%)
2)You are an ecologist or green. You believe that the single greatest challenge of our time is the threat to our natural environment, and you feel that radical action must be taken to protect it - whether in the enlightened self-interest of humanity (in the tradition of 'shallow ecologism') or, more radically, from the perspective of the ecosystem as a whole, without treating humans as the central species (deep ecologism). (95%)
3)You are a social democrat. Like other socialists, you believe in a more economically equal society - but you have jettisoned any belief in the idea of the planned economy. You believe in a mixed economy, where the state provides certain key services and where the productivity of the market is harnessed for the good of society as a whole. Many social democrats are hard to distinguish from social liberals, and they share a tolerant social outlook. (65%)
4) You are a classical socialist, believing in equality of outcome as a principle. This might mean greater equality (e.g. Old Labour), or as close to absolute equality as possible. However, you will believe in an extensive public sector, covering not just public services (transport, healthcare etc.) but probably also the 'commanding heights' of industry (e.g. iron and steel). Your views on personal morality will be reasonably tolerant, in general, but there is considerable variation within this political group. (58%)
5) You are a communist. You believe, at least in theory, in absolute equality of income - and you oppose the whole capitalist system per se. You want to abolish the market economy and replace it with one in which the workers (usually meaning the state) control the building blocks of the economy. Your views on personal morality will vary; traditional communists tended to be more authoritarian, while modern "eurocommunists" tend to take a liberal line. (58%)
6) You are a social liberal. Like all liberals, you believe in individual freedom as a central objective - but you believe that lack of economic opportunity, education, healthcare etc. can be just as damaging to liberty as can an oppressive state. As a result, social liberals are generally the most outspoken defenders of human rights and civil liberties, and combine this with support for a mixed economy, with an enabling state providing public services to ensure that people's social rights as well as their civil liberties are upheld. (57%)
I considered myself primarily as a social liberal.
So the test must be wrong;-)
I wouldn't have ever described you as a social liberal, except in the way that most Dutch I meet are socially liberal.
I have just cancelled iTunes music and two NowTV subscriptions for a total saving of £27 per month. Is it just me or were my monthly subscriptions to things getting a little mental?
5 days ago: Danitoria ceased to exist.
Well, if this trend continues, 2017 is going to be our last year as a region....