WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of The Latin State
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Ajax
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Ajax is ranked 20,316th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Federation of Ordennya||Left-Leaning College State||“This land was made for you and me.”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Arthurista||Left-Leaning College State||“Justitia Omnia Vincit”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Pulau Keramat||Democratic Socialists||“Sumpah Palapah”|
|4.||The Ottonian Federation of Allamunnic States||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Onward, Allamunnika!”|
|5.||The Realm of The Lunar Domain||Left-wing Utopia||“Wurd's blad ferbetter't ons”|
|6.||The Daitoa Republic of Tsurushima||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Justice, Liberty, Prosperity”|
|7.||The Concordance of Cynereth||New York Times Democracy||“Krae Aer ta Pararis (Rise Up and Prevail)”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Keuland||New York Times Democracy||“Alltid Klar”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Lihnidos||New York Times Democracy||“Ever to Excel”|
|10.||The Republic of Mont-Saint-Cyr||Left-wing Utopia||“Knowing and Caring”|
- : The Empire of The Latin State updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Kingdom of Yisroel arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Kingdom of Yisroel ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Lucky Gold Christmas of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- : Onekawa-nukanor ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Hutanjia of the region Wishtonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Ordennya arrived from Kylaris.
- : Indara ceased to exist.
- : The Realm of The Lunar Domain arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors of the region United Christian Empires of the West proposed constructing embassies.
Ajax Regional Message Board
Half of Cynereth agrees with you. The other half is out for donuts.
Pretty cringe. ngl
Anyone up for a friendly game of strip poker?