Plane leader (Governor): The Republic of Aircraft Enthusiast
WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Aircraft Enthusiast
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Guinea Kiribati, Fredonia, The Bottomless Pit, Hurricane 12, The cult of Broccoli, The Embassy 3, One Collective Brain Cell, Earth 2A, Coyphus, The Conservative Democracies, The Embassy, Alesia, Jewish Autonomous Oblast, Aerospace, Mitteleuropa, NATO 2022, and 6 others.BCN, Bozarkia, The Embassy 1, Kommuland, Reqau and Salasia, and Blobland.
Aircraft Enthusiast contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Aircraft Enthusiast
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Aircraft Enthusiast is ranked 4,941st in the world for Most Avoided.
|The Protectorate of Eitlean
|“Maireann croŪ ťadrom i bhfad”
|The Republic of Aircraft Enthusiast
|Father Knows Best State
|“Planes are superior”
|The Empire of Red Recluse
|Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
|“Pride and Industry”
- : Embassy cancelled between More Peace Less War and Aircraft Enthusiast.
- : The Kingdom of Carnaroli Chimore of the region More Peace Less War ordered the closure of its embassy in Aircraft Enthusiast.
- : Embassy cancelled between Majestia and Aircraft Enthusiast.
- : The Mychical Empire of Chetlosvakcos of the region Bozarkia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Aircraft Enthusiast.
- : The Drip God of Seth Freakin Rollins of the region Drip Cityyyyyyyyy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Panzer Vor 81 of the region Bozarkia ordered the closure of its embassy in Aircraft Enthusiast.
- : The Voidcall of Davids Gorge of the region Majestia ordered the closure of its embassy in Aircraft Enthusiast.
- : The Greatest Doge Embassy Empire of Peoples of Waskar of the region True Waskaria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Very Cringe of Grea Cringeopia of the region More Peace Less War cancelled the closure of its embassy in Aircraft Enthusiast.
- : Embassy established between Aircraft Enthusiast and Blobland.
Aircraft Enthusiast Regional Message Board
Hello everyone I have decided to move my nation here, btw ignore the post from the colony thing that was mine
Well, I like to keep the region neutral and accepting any embassy requests, even if they're from fascists. Also don't worry, we won't lose this place to the PRAF. The WA delegate here has no executive powers, the worst any raiders could do is spam the RMB, which is against site rules, or vote on resolutions for us, in which case I could ban them anyways. So don't worry, we've got nothing to worry about in our neutral aviation haven
the butter machine didnít butter 😭😭😭😭
A330 is the key to unlocking autonomous carrier landings I swear. How are all of the landings so smooth? Itís not fair when they can land a 460,000 pound plane like that and I canít butter a piper cub in Microsoft flight simulator
Hello! I am A220 (You may also know me as Katinea or Harrier frs-1)! I have a Question for all of you!: What is your Favorite Airliner? I obviously Love the A220, but I also like the A380. And I am a Massive Trijet Fangirl, so I love any Trijet, and I am also a Fangirl for early Cold War British Airliners such as the VC-10, Viscount, and my all-time Favorite, the Concorde!
VC-10 is an interesting choice. Me personally, I hate that engine placement. Itís not even structurally bad, having 2 engines that close forces them to compete with air, meaning less thrust and efficiency. It just goes against everything in me for it to exist
But anyways, my favorite airliner is probably a 777. Any plane with engines that massive just look amazing to me