by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Africa Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .49505152535455. . .110111»

Ooc:
Corona is in city

Omg

Zambique, New gazi, and Free Boers

Official Release from the PRESIDENT Churavich

The kalderash monarchy has fallen, the governor's guard has made a coup and declared independence from the empire, now the nation will continue its history as THE STATE OF KALDERASH

the President Lovan Churavich

Al-khalifiya, Zambique, New gazi, Lower Nubia, and 1 otherFree Boers

Post by West yuan suppressed by a moderator.

Kalderash wrote:Official Release from the PRESIDENT Churavich

The kalderash monarchy has fallen, the governor's guard has made a coup and declared independence from the empire, now the nation will continue its history as THE STATE OF KALDERASH

the President Lovan Churavich

Will you Become Like South American Military Junta

New gazi and Kalderash

Kalderash wrote:Ooc:
Corona is in city

Omg

Frick it reached my city yesterday too, and today we already have 25 cases.

F's in the chat boys

Zambique, New gazi, and Free Boers

Maoa wrote:Frick it reached my city yesterday too, and today we already have 25 cases.

F's in the chat boys

Ooc: I think we live in the same area😑

New gazi and Free Boers

New Gazi and Al-Khalifiya ratified a new trade agreement. This also came with reductions on travel restrictions between both nations. The move will bring an increase in tourism to both nations as people travel from Al-Khalifiya to New Gazi and vice versa. The Khalifiyan government also mentioned that the Gazilian lumber industry will provide stock for Al-Khalifiya’s paper mills. Ships will travel between both nations. The Middle Eastern city state will also invest in Gazilian fruits and vegetables. These will need to be transported by air and will come at a premium price because of this.

“We are proud to trade with our Gazilian brothers in Africa. Both of our nations can work together in many ways”, said the Khalifiyan minister of foreign affairs.

New Gazi will also provide much needed ores and precious metals to the Khalifiyans. In exchange, Al-Khalifiya will sign a mutual defense pact and gain a new ally. New Gazi will also invest in Khalifiyan businesses, helping them grow and making money from their success.

New gazi, Lower Nubia, and Kalderash

Al-khalifiya wrote:New Gazi and Al-Khalifiya ratified a new trade agreement. This also came with reductions on travel restrictions between both nations. The move will bring an increase in tourism to both nations as people travel from Al-Khalifiya to New Gazi and vice versa. The Khalifiyan government also mentioned that the Gazilian lumber industry will provide stock for Al-Khalifiya’s paper mills. Ships will travel between both nations. The Middle Eastern city state will also invest in Gazilian fruits and vegetables. These will need to be transported by air and will come at a premium price because of this.

“We are proud to trade with our Gazilian brothers in Africa. Both of our nations can work together in many ways”, said the Khalifiyan minister of foreign affairs.

New Gazi will also provide much needed ores and precious metals to the Khalifiyans. In exchange, Al-Khalifiya will sign a mutual defense pact and gain a new ally. New Gazi will also invest in Khalifiyan businesses, helping them grow and making money from their success.

🎆🎇 Make paper not war 🎉🎊

New gazi and Free Boers

OOC: i Think Admiral Aladeen will be the next ruler of Somaililand.

New gazi and Free Boers

Post by West yuan suppressed by a moderator.

Somaililand wrote:OOC: i Think Admiral Aladeen will be the next ruler of Somaililand.

😂🙈

Kalderash wrote:😂🙈

Is that from The Dictator?

Free Boers wrote:Is that from The Dictator?

Yep

The almighty unstoppable jihadist ibadan

I have arrived

Free Boers and Oware

Ooc : today first case of corona in my community

The almighty unstoppable jihadist ibadan wrote:I have arrived

Who?
Hello

The almighty unstoppable jihadist ibadan

Free Boers wrote:Who?
Hello

THE ALMIGHTY UNSTOPPABLE JIHADIST IBADAN by the looks of it

Oware

The almighty unstoppable jihadist ibadan wrote:THE ALMIGHTY UNSTOPPABLE JIHADIST IBADAN by the looks of it

Okay
30 minutes old nation

The almighty unstoppable jihadist ibadan

Free Boers wrote:Okay
30 minutes old nation

Ok
boer state and not even apartheidist

Free Boers wrote:
Is that from The Dictator?

I watched that yesterday

Katanga Vristaadt wrote:I watched that yesterday

I haven’t seen it yet but I’ve seen funny moments from it

The almighty unstoppable jihadist ibadan wrote:I have arrived

Excuse me but I dont like this name

The almighty unstoppable jihadist ibadan

Kalderash wrote:Excuse me but I dont like this name

It is the Truth

Oware

A z a n i a wrote:DefenceWeb: Africa's Leading Defence News Network

ADF to receive additional Raider mobile moving target systems
The Azanian Defence Force (ADF) is set to receive additional robotics-driven mobile target systems for training.

An order valued at more than R1m (US$0.79m) has been placed with Paramount.

The mobile target systems contract will be supported by 23 small Azanian businesses.

Under the deal, six Raider mobile moving target systems will be delivered.

The target system is designed to imitate light armoured vehicles and tanks, along with thermal targets and trailers.

Azanian Defence Minister Lerato Zulu said: “This project has already injected more than R1.5m (US$1.1m) into local communities through partnering with Azanian small businesses.

“This is leading technology developed here in Azania, which is not only creating opportunities for the local industry but also keeping our soldiers safe.”

The enhanced target systems such as robotic moving targets and ‘Raider’ ARH vehicle targets were pitched at the Army Innovation Expo.

Raider is a modular, upgradable and expandable training system that will allow Azanian soldiers to perform live-fire day and night training in a realistic environment.

Capable of travelling up to 40km/h, the multiple semi-autonomous self-driving systems require only one person to remotely control it.

Army spokesperson Daniel Tshabalala said: “The government’s R200bn (US$154bn) investment in the defence industry is creating opportunities like these rights across the country.

“I congratulate Paramount on pioneering this technology and helping to ensure the ADF has the best capability to defend Azania’s interests.”

Last month, two small Azanian businesses were awarded contracts to deliver new defence capability to safeguard the ADF.

We would like to buy 15.

The president:We would like to allow free Transit of people and Duty-free Trade to Free Boers and Katanga Vristaadt.

«12. . .49505152535455. . .110111»

Advertisement