WA Delegate (non-executive): The Constitutional Monarchy of West Angola (elected )
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Zambia, South Sudan, India, New Europe, Middle East, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, Alabama, Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, Alaska, and 10 others.France, Atrigeas, Somalia, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, UAA, The SOP, Demolibs, Southeast Asia, and Oceania.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Africa
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Africa is ranked 3,294th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The United Human Federation of Ndaku||New York Times Democracy||“Savoir d'où Vous Venez”|
|2.||The Holy Leadership of Realm of Abbadon||Father Knows Best State||“Military and fish are the only way!”|
|3.||The Democratic People's Republic of Mombombu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Le Joyau du Désert”|
|4.||The Solar Empire of Sar-Aksum||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Justice, Honor, Tolerance”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Himyarite||Authoritarian Democracy||“God, Country, Unity”|
|6.||The African Nationalist Republic of Nuwaubia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Black Power”|
|7.||The United Republic of Zimbezia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Uhuru na Umoja”|
|8.||The Vordanian Colony of Aramasia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Advance Aramasia!”|
|9.||The Empire of Tetut||Democratic Socialists||“One Nation, Under The Gods.”|
|10.||The Queendom of XDungeonxofxHellX||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“YOLO”|
- : Garden route ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Fortisian Africa arrived from UAIN.
- : The Workers Republic of Azania departed this region for Saffraria.
- : The Grand Duchy of Calusahatchii of the region Calusahatchi proposed constructing embassies.
- : Togukhan ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Azulzogotrogomic of the region North American Confederacy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Timbuktu arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Incorporated States of The West African Union departed this region for Union of Confederate Regions.
- : The Incorporated States of The West African Union arrived from Norrland.
- : The People's Republic of Afro-Marxist Liberation departed this region for Central Africa.
Africa Regional Message Board
Probably gonna leave this region. Nothing is happening and it just seems dead to me :(
Maybe we need a more organized region with elections, etc. and a constitution.
We should celebrate with the above: having a working government in place and then invite regions we're allied with to attend an event or something.
Hey guys it's Ndaku, thought I could bring in an old puppet of mine
I thought of prompting UF (Unified Faiths) so we could initiate an election so we could choose our regional officers democratically but little was done. I sort of gave up on the matter for a while since then, thus I resigned from the WA temporarily.
Personally I think the founder should be more of a 'regional protector' role who only acts to prevent/remove a threat to the security and independence on the region. Outside of those very limited reserve powers, all executive power should be exercised by the democratically elected delegate.
Anyone else bored on a lazy Friday evening?
I'm back bois!