by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Aeterna Publicae Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,4275,4285,4295,4305,4315,4325,433. . .5,4595,460»

Playing CK though does give nice RP, ideas when we have time we should conduct it like a game of CK or like how we used to, under more the view of individual rulers instead of states.

hey

I need to avoid the forums

they are so toxic

Badassistanian wrote:I need to avoid the forums

they are so toxic

Always have been

I think we are all outgrowing NS to a degree

Lots of memories...

Six and a half years since this nation was founded

Badassistanian wrote:I think we are all outgrowing NS to a degree

Possibly, but I'm still around here most of the time, in another tab, so it's not like I'm not present.

Semester finals last semester/quarter got me pretty hard but I'm pretty much around, tabbed out like Volk. Guess it's just a commitment thing.

The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States wrote:Semester finals last semester/quarter got me pretty hard but I'm pretty much around, tabbed out like Volk. Guess it's just a commitment thing.

Yessir, commitment but more importantly courtesy, of everyone's timetables.

Haven't been active due to work, I'm hitting 8+ wrk days but am getting 17+ for it

I know everyone's super busy and also drained from schoolwork so a good time when y'all are ready I'm ready too.

The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States wrote:Semester finals last semester/quarter got me pretty hard but I'm pretty much around, tabbed out like Volk. Guess it's just a commitment thing.

Semester finals coming up for me too.

Plus, in my free time, a friend of mine has never played through Halo's campaign before, so we're going through all of them in release order. It's fun but I'm also not here a lot because of it.

https://imgur.com/a/gZSBc3t

result of my first full ck3 game, played an orthadox naples

Haven't posted in a few days but I had some unpleasantness to deal with IRL, but now I'm set again

Been thinking of starting my own RP thread, possibly public but in line with what we usually do. Might either try something just MT or PMT-ish. Possibly around 10-20 years in the future at most.

Focusing mainly with this puppet of mine, of course. I gotta flesh the factbooks out finally, since it's barely done.

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:Been thinking of starting my own RP thread, possibly public but in line with what we usually do. Might either try something just MT or PMT-ish. Possibly around 10-20 years in the future at most.

Feel free. For my part, I'm wrapping up the last of my end of semester essays tomorrow, and the finals themselves will be a breeze so I'll have a bit of a breather after that.

A new quarter for me just started up, but after that I'm free of public school entirely.

Crazy to think I've been around here for what, 5-6 years now? If not longer.

Awesome, I'm glad I got some response! Still deciding on some things, it might be either late-late Cold War, or early modern to be exact! Not sure on the PMT aspect, but hey, whatever is preferred.

Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:Awesome, I'm glad I got some response! Still deciding on some things, it might be either late-late Cold War, or early modern to be exact! Not sure on the PMT aspect, but hey, whatever is preferred.

Well, that might be cool depending on what you do. I've been very interested in South Africa lately, particularly during the Border War

Gonna work on the OOC now, get that out of the way and see to how many want in outside the region!

Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503421

Got two possible ideas for it I'm sitting on, but which one I do will depend on what other people drop in.

Communist Volkstrad wrote:Got two possible ideas for it I'm sitting on, but which one I do will depend on what other people drop in.

Awesome, glad to hear! I do have at least one person also with ideas but considering it, it won’t conflict in your area.

Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:Awesome, glad to hear! I do have at least one person also with ideas but considering it, it won’t conflict in your area.

One idea is in Europe, the other is with the puppet I just brought in for South Africa. I may do a few other things, just depends on where hte action is gonna be

Communist Volkstrad wrote:One idea is in Europe, the other is with the puppet I just brought in for South Africa. I may do a few other things, just depends on where hte action is gonna be

Depends where you end up in Europe, but hmm... South Africa could be quite the fun little story, considering all the things they couldn’t get to do with all the pressure that was on them.

«12. . .5,4275,4285,4295,4305,4315,4325,433. . .5,4595,460»

Advertisement