WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of North Bentley
Last WA Update:
Acadia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Acadia
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Acadia is ranked 17,028th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queendom of North Bentley||Mother Knows Best State||“State”|
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Academy City.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from ACCEL.
- : The Queendom of Pluie of the region Highland aborted construction of embassies with Acadia.
- : The Queendom of North Bentley agreed to construct embassies with Highland.
- : The Queendom of Pluie of the region Highland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Democratic Republic of Sri Lanka and Acadia.
- : The Queendom of Sarandib of the region Democratic Republic of Sri Lanka ordered the closure of its embassy in Acadia.
- : Embassy established between Republic of Cote dIvoire and Acadia.
- : The Queen's State of DBA x departed this region for United Nations and Governments.
Acadia Regional Message Board
Hey there, Queen's Staters! Just passing though as I make my way 'round the world!