WA Delegate (non-executive): The Corrupt Military Aristocracy of German Federal Reich (elected )
Founder: The Iris of Zyris
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Hell, The LCRUA, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Western Isles, Despotic Europe, Novus Lucidum, USSD, The Interdimensional Community, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Christmas, Southfield, Lands End, The Monarchy alliance, Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, India, The Great Universe, and 6 others.Greater Middle East, Lardyland, Regionless, Lasagna, The Wolf Clan, and The Embassy.
Tags: Anime, Casual, Featured, Game Player, Independent, Map, Medium, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Past Tech, Regional Government, and 5 others.Role Player, Serious, Snarky, Social, and Theocratic.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Abydos
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Abydos is ranked 8,030th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Forbidden Fruits of Pomegranate||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“A Christmassy Embassy in Abydos”|
|2.||The Corrupt Military Aristocracy of German Federal Reich||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If you tell a big enough lie often, it will be believed”|
|3.||The Socialist Coupdom of Wanasnaswa||Democratic Socialists||“Long Live Progress!”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Orbisburg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength, courage, and honor are the measure of a man”|
|5.||The Queendom of Ryge||Democratic Socialists||“Environment Protection”|
|6.||The Empire of Bamdadistan||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“No order without chaos, no light without darkness..”|
|7.||The United Egalitarian Republic of Altesia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From the stars we came, to the stars we shall rise!”|
|8.||The Queendom of Urwar||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Stars above, moon below..”|
|9.||The Empire of Amenhotep||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am the morning sun”|
|10.||The People's Council of Erter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From the Bones we Rise.”|
Regional Poll • What should Guild Leaders be called?
Poll called by The Iris of Zyris
Voting opened 8 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Iris of Zyris created a new regional poll: "What should Guild Leaders be called?".
- : Calviere ceased to exist.
- : The Corrupt Military Aristocracy of German Federal Reich rejected Create an embassy with us's request for regional embassies.
- : The Corrupt Military Aristocracy of German Federal Reich granted posting privileges on the Abydos Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Corrupt Military Aristocracy of German Federal Reich rejected Fredonia's request for regional embassies.
- : The Corrupt Military Aristocracy of German Federal Reich replaced The Railway Ridden Nation of Lead Keion as WA Delegate.
- : The Iris of Zyris updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Holy Empire of Ablem arrived from Egypt.
- : The Colony of Card containment 2 arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy established between Abydos and The Embassy.
Abydos Regional Message Board
Directly below the Pharaoh were the Viziers, a term from which the modern word "advisor" draws upon.
I'm cool with that, of others are. Or if there are other suggestions, we can put it to vote.
The Vizier, in ancient Egypt, was akin to our Grand Luxarch, the next in power to the Pharaoh, followed by the Chief Treasurer, and the Chief of the Armies.
Yes, there is nothing in Egypt that can be directly equated to a council of our style.
Egypt was governed by an absolute monarchy. There were no legislative bodies. Name the period, Sumerians, Persians, Babylonians. Desert countries in North Africa, the Middle and Near East are top down dictatorships. Look at it now. Nothing has changed. Israel and Iraq appear to be the only two states that democratic forms of government.
A Nomarch was a provincial governor in ancient Egypt; the country was divided into 42 provinces, called Nomes. A Nomarch was the government official responsible for a Nome.