WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Realism and RP.
A Luta Continua is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in A Luta Continua
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, A Luta Continua is ranked 1,626th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Protectorate of Kalumba||Right-wing Utopia||“The Sun Has Risen”|
- : Regional Founder Lydenburg ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Lydenburg arrived from Balder.
- : The Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of The Irish Bartender of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Trekboere Republic of Lydenburg ceased to exist.
- : British empire strikes back of the region Palm Beach proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between A Luta Continua and Realism and RP.
- : The Republic of Korva of the region Realism and RP agreed to construct embassies.
- : Lydenburg proposed constructing embassies with Realism and RP.
- : The Republic of Korva of the region Realism and RP proposed constructing embassies.
A Luta Continua Regional Message Board
Just a heads up to let you know I've returned and am too free to pick up where we left off.
Excellent, lets get things moving as soon as things are convenient. I hope you had a good time while you were off abroad.
Aye Malawi was lekker. In my opinion safer and less corrupt than Zambia or Zim. It's a good backpacking country.
Off for a long weekend in Berlin so I'll probably be offline for a couple of days.
Thanks for the heads up. Have a good time hey.
Well political canvassing took up far more of my free time than expected, but that's done with and proved highly successful. Post will be finished in the next two days and activity will be regular from then into the foreseeable future.
@K are you in favour of accepting the latest embassy request from Korva?
They seem to be a decent enough region who share our realism values so I see no reason to oppose it.
Again apologies for the lack of activity; simply the put the move from slacker student to the rel world is proving harder than I imagined.
With the increasing spate of inquiries I've received it's clear this needs clarifying, so I'm putting this on the public RMB so anybody who views our region can see it:
"A Luta Continua" was founded by Kalumba and myself after leaving what was then the MT RPing region Aurora due to what we felt was the unilateral treatment of a writer there. From then until now it's been a place where we can preserve our existing continuity.
I apologise that I have not responded to everybody who has expressed interest in joining us here. There's a reason for that: Kalumba is working, and although I left my survey work I'm also preparing to emigrate to Australia come February 2016; so even though we do something RP wise once in a while neither of us are as active as we used to be.
This is not a good time to apply to join ALC, which is why we haven't made an application thread yet or reviewed potential applicants we're unfamiliar with.
The region will remain closed for the foreseeable future, at least until we're more available.
Welcome back mate