WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Avadam Inn, The Doctor Who Universe, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, Solid Kingdom, Homelands, The Illuminati, 42 Douglas Adams, Emirates of Futurnia, Bus Stop, The South Arctic, Kylden, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Great Universe, Antifa, The MT Army, and 20 others.The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Regionless, RGBN, Free Coalition of Governments, Pakanatopia, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, LCRUA, Coristno, FORGE, Equality and Development Coalition, Imperium Figarium, International Republican Union, SECFanatics, The United Islands of the Atlantic, Kingdoms of Abisa, Union of Nationalists, The Bunny Fire, Australia, International Debating Area, and Worldly Debate Region.
A Hole To Hide In contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in A Hole To Hide In
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, A Hole To Hide In is ranked 9,824th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Republic of The Protecter||Anarchy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|2.||The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn||New York Times Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : The Holy Empire of Northstock of the region Lardyland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Superiorem Merionem Region and A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Lost Kingdom of Demon Catz of the region Superiorem Merionem Region ordered the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between Archmont and A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Federation of Red Ion of the region Deep Storage proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Werbenjegermengensen of Beam Land MKIII of the region The Dank Meme Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Aschente Occupied Nation of of The Great Emu Republic of the region The Dank Meme Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn password-protected the region.
- : The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn arrived from The imperial islands.
- : The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn removed regional password protection.
A Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board
...It appears as though Comaraka has gone through many trials and tribulations as of recently.
The votes have been counted, and the elections are over! With a Representative vote of 8 to 2, Quebecshire is elected our new Chancellor! With a record turnout of 39 voters, he also won the popular vote 27 to 2, with 10 voters abstaining. Congrats QC!
*hundreds of heavily armored tanks and dozens of batallions of troops eagerly await the Emperor's approval for deployment into Comaraka, so as to install an imperialist government, and one that is supportive of the Reich.*
And being that the Reich are masters of ground based warfare, any resistance movements will likely be quashed post haste.
(( well your going to have an interesting time in 2150 ))
Wait what happened?
We moved our community.
This is week one of our three-part debate series on Globalization. There are three kinds of Globalization:
Political Globalization- the heightening of influence nations can have over the domestic policies of other nations, like the UN or NAFTA or NATO.
Social Globalization- the spreading of ideas, through literature and music and culture to other countries.
Economic Globalization- the spreading of goods, services, labor, and capital to other countries.
The line between them can be gray, but we're asking everyone to stay on the topic of specifically POLITICAL Globalization this week, so if you have any questions about distinctions, just let us know in the RMB and we'll answer them.
Don't forget to vote! And don't forget to bicker!