WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Lenlyvitian Colony of Faradayn
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Avadam Inn, The Doctor Who Universe, Japan, Marilyn Manson, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, Solid Kingdom, Homelands, Krillin, The Illuminati, 42 Douglas Adams, Superiorem Merionem Region, Emirates of Futurnia, Bus Stop, East of West, Polls Center with drinks, and 34 others.The South Arctic, Kylden, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Great Universe, Archmont, Antifa, The MT Army, The Honorary Allied Nation States, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Regionless, RGBN, Free Coalition of Governments, Pakanatopia, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Straw Hat Pirates, LCRUA, Coristno, Organized States of Kappa, FORGE, The United Rogue Nations of Alteria, Future Earth, Equality and Development Coalition, Imperium Figarium, International Republican Union, SECFanatics, The United Islands of the Atlantic, Kingdoms of Abisa, Union of Nationalists, The Bunny Fire, Australia, Cosmic League, International Debating Area, Worldly Debate Region, and The Hole To Hide In.
A Hole To Hide In contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in A Hole To Hide In
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, A Hole To Hide In is ranked 8,258th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Bartelin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|2.||The Lenlyvitian Colony of Faradayn||New York Times Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|3.||The Republic of The Protecter||Anarchy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Tambelin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The song of glory”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Free Nations Region and A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Democratic Republic of Democratic Republic of Denland of the region The Free Nations Region ordered the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Union of Democratic States and A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between Pacific Isles and A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Socialist Empire 🌹 of Brittalia of the region The Union of Democratic States ordered the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Order of the Grey Wardens and A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Commander of Tim of the region The Order of the Grey Wardens ordered the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kuiper and A Hole To Hide In.
- : Samsonyte 21 of the region Kuiper ordered the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Republic of Xp5 of the region Somewherenotknowhere proposed constructing embassies.
A Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board
...It appears as though Comaraka has gone through many trials and tribulations as of recently.
The votes have been counted, and the elections are over! With a Representative vote of 8 to 2, Quebecshire is elected our new Chancellor! With a record turnout of 39 voters, he also won the popular vote 27 to 2, with 10 voters abstaining. Congrats QC!
*hundreds of heavily armored tanks and dozens of batallions of troops eagerly await the Emperor's approval for deployment into Comaraka, so as to install an imperialist government, and one that is supportive of the Reich.*
And being that the Reich are masters of ground based warfare, any resistance movements will likely be quashed post haste.
(( well your going to have an interesting time in 2150 ))
Wait what happened?
We moved our community.
Just brushing up on my THTHI history facts, coming here for a visit
This is week one of our three-part debate series on Globalization. There are three kinds of Globalization:
Political Globalization- the heightening of influence nations can have over the domestic policies of other nations, like the UN or NAFTA or NATO.
Social Globalization- the spreading of ideas, through literature and music and culture to other countries.
Economic Globalization- the spreading of goods, services, labor, and capital to other countries.
The line between them can be gray, but we're asking everyone to stay on the topic of specifically POLITICAL Globalization this week, so if you have any questions about distinctions, just let us know in the RMB and we'll answer them.
Don't forget to vote! And don't forget to bicker!