WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Lenlyvitian Colony of Faradayn
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Avadam Inn, The Doctor Who Universe, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, Solid Kingdom, Homelands, The Illuminati, 42 Douglas Adams, Superiorem Merionem Region, Emirates of Futurnia, Bus Stop, East of West, The South Arctic, Kylden, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Great Universe, and 27 others.Archmont, Antifa, The MT Army, The Honorary Allied Nation States, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Regionless, RGBN, Free Coalition of Governments, Pakanatopia, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Straw Hat Pirates, LCRUA, Coristno, Organized States of Kappa, FORGE, The United Rogue Nations of Alteria, Equality and Development Coalition, Imperium Figarium, International Republican Union, SECFanatics, The United Islands of the Atlantic, Kingdoms of Abisa, Union of Nationalists, The Bunny Fire, Australia, International Debating Area, and Worldly Debate Region.
A Hole To Hide In contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in A Hole To Hide In
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, A Hole To Hide In is ranked 9,665th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Bartelin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|2.||The Lenlyvitian Colony of Faradayn||New York Times Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|3.||The Republic of The Protecter||Anarchy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Tambelin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The song of glory”|
- : The People's Republic of BANNEDASTAN of the region Sayggoodbyetohollywood proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Future Earth and A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between Cosmic League and A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Great United Provinces of Greater Tuvalu of the region Future Earth ordered the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Federal Republic of Dajad of the region Cosmic League ordered the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Japan and A Hole To Hide In.
- : Beam land of the region The Dead Meme Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Vulturret Raids Regions 5 of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Hole To Hide In and A Hole To Hide In.
A Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board
...It appears as though Comaraka has gone through many trials and tribulations as of recently.
The votes have been counted, and the elections are over! With a Representative vote of 8 to 2, Quebecshire is elected our new Chancellor! With a record turnout of 39 voters, he also won the popular vote 27 to 2, with 10 voters abstaining. Congrats QC!
*hundreds of heavily armored tanks and dozens of batallions of troops eagerly await the Emperor's approval for deployment into Comaraka, so as to install an imperialist government, and one that is supportive of the Reich.*
And being that the Reich are masters of ground based warfare, any resistance movements will likely be quashed post haste.
(( well your going to have an interesting time in 2150 ))
Wait what happened?
We moved our community.
This is week one of our three-part debate series on Globalization. There are three kinds of Globalization:
Political Globalization- the heightening of influence nations can have over the domestic policies of other nations, like the UN or NAFTA or NATO.
Social Globalization- the spreading of ideas, through literature and music and culture to other countries.
Economic Globalization- the spreading of goods, services, labor, and capital to other countries.
The line between them can be gray, but we're asking everyone to stay on the topic of specifically POLITICAL Globalization this week, so if you have any questions about distinctions, just let us know in the RMB and we'll answer them.
Don't forget to vote! And don't forget to bicker!