WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Backend of Whatthe
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, Arconian Empire, Regionless, Monty Python, Oceania, Rogue CONclave, Hollow Point, Gypsy Lands, The Illuminati, Avadam Inn, Union of the Kind Ones, oauei, and Fredonia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in 42 Douglas Adams
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, 42 Douglas Adams is ranked 18,195th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Long Dark Tea-Time of Hoopy-Froods||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Forty Two”|
|2.||The Idiosyncrasy of Yasaberaiwa||Democratic Socialists||“Lisse MandŽ!”|
|3.||The Well Manured Land of Vege Patch||Democratic Socialists||“From this merde may verdure grow”|
|4.||The Backend of Whatthe||Democratic Socialists||“If at first you don't succeed failure may be your style”|
|5.||The Underground Borough of Groundhoggia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Send many, many more Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blasters”|
|6.||The Obscurity of Macintosh Performa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One button is all you need.”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Massachussets Bay||Iron Fist Socialists||“Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.”|
- : The General Captaincy of IGOR DITA of the region SAL si PUEDES proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and 42 Douglas Adams.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in 42 Douglas Adams.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Idiosyncrasy of Yasaberaiwa arrived from Osiris.
- : The Idiosyncrasy of Yasaberaiwa ceased to exist.
- : The Long Dark Tea-Time of Hoopy-Froods arrived from Osiris.
- : The Well Manured Land of Vege Patch arrived from Balder.
- : The Long Dark Tea-Time of Hoopy-Froods ceased to exist.
- : The Well Manured Land of Vege Patch ceased to exist.
42 Douglas Adams Regional Message Board
The Brink ..... good name for a bar or band.
And now we're back from the fiery depths of Balder to claim first place in "Highest Poor Incomes".
Sorry folks, but brb!
Greetings, citizens of the galaxy. Does anyone need a planet demolished, or care to listen to any lovely poetry?
I donít know, apathetic bloody region, Iíve no sympathy at all.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
The government of Yasaberaiwa are clearly not following the nation's motto.
Welcome back Yas
I hope you are all safe and well (fed). I am safely hunkered down in rural upstate NY, well provisioned and three of us have been here for 8 days - with only careful forays for supplies (go really early in the day).
The Great Pause ... it can be be a time of growth and learning. We finally have time and no where to go. I build routine into my day; the chores, reading a book (I have not read a book in years), elaborate cooking to offset the simpler daily fare (or just roast a chicken!), having our meals together and time to just sit with loud Bose speakers running an apocalyptic playlist while basking in the sun with a drink.
Greetings! We are sending you some common necessities while you are hunkered down.
**delivers a parcel of canned goods, toilet paper, paper towels, a bottle of bleach, hand soap, hand gel, coffee, and Hershey's kisses**