by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

21st Century Rome Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4851,4861,4871,4881,4891,4901,491. . .1,7421,743»

Omto wrote:New flag.

Cool, it looks like a fusion of the flag of Sweden, Norway and Finland

Aether wrote:In the grim darkness of the far future theres only war

Ah a fellow man of culture I see. “Tips fedora”

Mantacore wrote:Ah a fellow man of culture I see. “Tips fedora”

^-^

Mantacore wrote:Ah a fellow man of culture I see. “Tips fedora”

Also if you have never seen The Emperor has a text to speech device I highly highly recommend it.

Mantacore wrote:Also if you have never seen The Emperor has a text to speech device I highly highly recommend it.

Thats super cool !
Ive loved the binary song when Kitten and the Fabricator General have speaked

12 Angry Men (from 1957) is a great film.

Greater Roman State wrote:12 Angry Men (from 1957) is a great film.

Talking about films, if you like old horror móveis and have not watched The Cabinet of Dr Caligari (1920) you should definetly do it. He's like the father of modern horror genre.

Shaduru wrote:Talking about films, if you like old horror móveis and have not watched The Cabinet of Dr Caligari (1920) you should definetly do it. He's like the father of modern horror genre.

"Please, Movies? those are way too new and barbaric for my refined tastes (Casually sips from wine glass and adjusts glasses) if you haven't read the ancient buried scriptures of Mesopotamian kings which are not even known to exist because they haven't even been discovered then you can hardly call yourself experienced enough to suggest any art form or medium of entertainment at all." - Kade Cruzon (Deranged psychopath rambling 2 minutes before execution).
-Mammon.

Draconovox wrote:"Please, Movies? those are way too new and barbaric for my refined tastes (Casually sips from wine glass and adjusts glasses) if you haven't read the ancient buried scriptures of Mesopotamian kings which are not even known to exist because they haven't even been discovered then you can hardly call yourself experienced enough to suggest any art form or medium of entertainment at all." - Kade Cruzon (Deranged psychopath rambling 2 minutes before execution).
-Mammon.

Now wait a second there, you semi-intellectual. Your argument is preposterous. You talk about Mesopotamia like if it was old, but it is so cliché.
•Grabs his great sword with both hands•
If you have not read even ancienter(?) scriptures from cities of Harappa or Mohenjo Dara, in the Indus Valley Civilizaition, then thou has no honour or significant history knowledge. I challenge thou to a duel. Dost thou accept???

Draconovox wrote:"Please, Movies? those are way too new and barbaric for my refined tastes (Casually sips from wine glass and adjusts glasses) if you haven't read the ancient buried scriptures of Mesopotamian kings which are not even known to exist because they haven't even been discovered then you can hardly call yourself experienced enough to suggest any art form or medium of entertainment at all." - Kade Cruzon (Deranged psychopath rambling 2 minutes before execution).
-Mammon.

Wich kind of wine? As a bordelais (where the famous red wine is made) i watch you

Shaduru wrote:I challenge thou to a duel. Dost thou accept???

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

For old films, I recommend 55 Days at Peking, from the "Golden Age of Hollywood", which tells the story (with some expected embellishments and divergences because, Hollywood) of the legation in Beijing during the Legation Siege.

Olivedrabia wrote:For old films, I recommend 55 Days at Peking, from the "Golden Age of Hollywood", which tells the story (with some expected embellishments and divergences because, Hollywood) of the legation in Beijing during the Legation Siege.

excuse me have you heard of

M*A*S*H*

Koedric wrote:Boys, Koedric has a cure for COVID-19. Starting price at 12 million a shipment.

(Not really)

I'll take two

Koedric wrote:Boys, Koedric has a cure for COVID-19. Starting price at 12 million a shipment.

(Not really)

shut up and take my money

Shaduru wrote:Now wait a second there, you semi-intellectual. Your argument is preposterous. You talk about Mesopotamia like if it was old, but it is so cliché.
•Grabs his great sword with both hands•
If you have not read even ancienter(?) scriptures from cities of Harappa or Mohenjo Dara, in the Indus Valley Civilizaition, then thou has no honour or significant history knowledge. I challenge thou to a duel. Dost thou accept???

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!!
-Mammon(The king of Games).

Draconovox wrote:IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!!
-Mammon(The king of Games).

Great. Do you like jousting?

Shaduru wrote:Great. Do you like jousting?

*cough*

Kyrata wrote:*cough*

Hmmm where are you from? (Country)

Shaduru wrote:Hmmm where are you from? (Country)

Probably Mars.

Shaduru wrote:Hmmm where are you from? (Country)

Earth

Kyrata wrote:Earth

(that's a country on Mars)

21st Century Rome wrote:(that's a country on Mars)

Then where's Jupiter? :|

Koedric wrote:Then where's Jupiter? :|

Brrruuuuuh are you dumb? Jupiter is a god not a country. Man oh man...

«12. . .1,4851,4861,4871,4881,4891,4901,491. . .1,7421,743»

Advertisement